Either the devs don't play the game or they are mind blowingly incompetent

Users who are viewing this thread

Initially yes, but EA release was over a year ago. If they shifted their focus towards multiplayer, it would most likely bring in more money.
I hope TW devs just took all the money they made on EA and went on a cocaine trip that is lasting over a year now. And when they sober up and realize the cash cow ran dry they might actually continue to work on the game.

I hope TW devs just took all the money they made on EA and went on a cocaine trip that is lasting over a year now. And when they sober up and realize the cash cow ran dry they might actually continue to work on the game.
I don't know about the majority but I'll not be paying them a single dime again since they depleted all of their credibility with Bannerlord. They just can't be bothered to implement even the most basic stuff to improve the game. Taleworlds has proven time and time again that no matter how much time and revenue they have, it will stay as an amateur game company and a bad one at that. Probably the launch of "the sci-fi game" will be their true awakening and downfall at the same time.

I don't know about the majority but I'll not be paying them a single dime again since they depleted all of their credibility with Bannerlord. They just can't be bothered to implement even the most basic stuff to improve the game. Taleworlds has proven time and time again that no matter how much time and revenue they have, it will stay as an amateur game company and a bad one at that. Probably the launch of "the sci-fi game" will be their true awakening and downfall at the same time.
What if they'll add a new butter in game?

As long as they hold a monopoly on the medieval mass combat niche, they'll make some money out of Mount and Blades 3, 4 etc. Presumably less money because of the reputation hit with Bannerlord, but if you can''t get your Mount and Blade fix elsewhere, you might as well buy the inferior stuff and fix it with mods.
So my hope is that by the time Taleworlds spends another 10 years for the next game, there will be new and better Mount and Blades by people with better vision and competence.
Also agreed that their sci-fi game is almost guaranteed to fail, as they don't seem to learn and change.

I wouldnt worry about that, theyre working on the game, its slow going though. Inefficiency I think is their main issue. ?‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom