Einherjar {Closed}

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always listen to strange bands and this time happened that i discovered those turkish guys, that are not bad at all.

They sing in english too ofc.

Flecha show us some good\famous turkish bands ! ! !

( always from the lama guys, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIBp244IXdg epic song again : O )

Zanges said:
When, how, what, against who, can I come, ??

I need information!

Btw, I recently bought Warband for a third time, this time on steam (I wonder if my ID will change because of this) Not because I can finally interact with you guys while players, no. god no. I just like the achievements.
Did you buy it or did our little santa pikachu buy it for you? :razz:

i have a gamersgate and steam key and the steam warband tends to change my other key i usually use which has its effect on my ID. Would stay with no-steam version. At least for me its less laggy.

Tommorow it's time to unseath bottle of vodka and pillage trough vikingr and/or TS!

Hölökynkölökyn!

That ensures good condition for the vikingr event :grin:

Could've started today but I have to be on shape for the gym at morning :mrgreen:

Nothing fascinating, studying IT engineering and drinkin my ass off.
Not too busy right now because new period has just started so I can postbone my projects for couple of months.

Right now, I also drink from my endless stock of vodka and try to kill even one fennrisbane dude in vikingr using seax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom