Einherjar {Closed}

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned a very important lesson today.

5340526460s.jpg

Has someone been messing with my permissions on TS? I started off no longer having permission to type and now I can't even see who's online or switch channel. My first guess is Corey, I know you have a vendetta against me and have gained new powers. Whoever thought that was a good idea regardless is mad!

I am assuming this isn't a mass problem or something, because if so, then well yeah, you get the idea.

Ischenous said:
Has someone been messing with my permissions on TS? I started off no longer having permission to type and now I can't even see who's online or switch channel. My first guess is Corey, I know you have a vendetta against me and have gained new powers. Whoever thought that was a good idea regardless is mad!

I am assuming this isn't a mass problem or something, because if so, then well yeah, you get the idea.

Mmmmmmmmm ehmmmmmmmm  :lol:

I'll give a look today when i'll see you online : S ( i fear i messed up something as usual D: )

I think he still has it :razz:

Which is a tad worrying.

Edit: Just tried it and it works fine now, so if it was you Turambar thanks. I'll assume I intimidated Corey enough so that he put everything back. It's more fun that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom