Einherjar {Closed}

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flecha said:
Blead said:
Dreams can be disturbing.

I dreamed that Corey ordered us to join other clans to follow music and dance lessons with them for the great Einherjar musical. I was given a whole sheet of information about IGs danceclasses, OLLs choir and AEs ballet.

But I can't remember which classes I picked. God the horror of dreaming about Broomstick in a balletcostume.

Don't drink too much coffee before blead.My mother always says this if i saw a strange dream.

Someone-You-Dont-Like-Says-Something-Funny.gif

Blead said:
Dreams can be disturbing.

I dreamed that Corey ordered us to join other clans to follow music and dance lessons with them for the great Einherjar musical. I was given a whole sheet of information about IGs danceclasses, OLLs choir and AEs ballet.

But I can't remember which classes I picked. God the horror of dreaming about Broomstick in a balletcostume.
We've been compromised D:

ryozu said:
Blead said:
I was given a whole sheet of information about IGs danceclasses

Our classes are starting in a few weeks time and there are some slots available due to cancellations. Please direct further inquiries to Cutlass, our resident Scotsman.
unban,pls!

I allready told you, I banned or helped ban there clanmate on there server. :grin: I am not Dutch to be in to the animals :razz:

He wasn't admin so he got temp ban  :twisted:
Corey maybe there is dust on my lance, but don't make me clean it with your blood! :evil:

Anyone into superheroes?  DC, Marvel or Capcom?

I want to see this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PklBPxdfCjI  Don't die John the Martian D:

Flecha and Blead just casually talking about Skyrim....
Flecha: then be a imperial dog and kill ulfrick
Killerblead: Im a dog of hell chasing you into the furthest abbysses of the underworlds darkest places. I will hound you like a bloodhound until you scream in terror for this nightmare to end. Then I will rip the throat so you may slowly die bleeding while every scream hurts you like you've been set on fire. then at your last breath I will start to eat your legs slowly so you will die knowing that you were being eaten while being completely helpless.

anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom