Einherjar {Closed}

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
meh.ro10281.jpg

Blead said:
(I will not play a mod involving muskets)

And I don't want TaleWorlds to support mods and other stuff that include muskets, pfft.

Blead said:
Of course there will also be popcorn machines. Because no popcorn machines would be silly. Also I will rename every saddle horse to Apox, every courser to Greed (because he's fabulous) every hunter to Lord T, the warhorses will be called Crazy Coreys, the chargers I name Kazzans and the 2 Desert horses will be called Jock and Golradir.

Pro.fail will not get a horse for he is infact a goat.

Wait wat, lol. :lol:

I cannot express how awesome that is considering what happend a few days ago... I was sitting somewhere, and then all the sudden I am surrounded by 2nd-3rd grade girls calling me the 'glasses man' D:.

And some moment when I am sitting on a bench, they throw a tiny ball at me, which I catch. I then stand up on the table and say "Ohh hear me, my subjects... Here, in my hand I hath a ball. You want it back, yes?" they then shout "Yeeeeeees! Give it to us glasses man!" "Ohh, I am no glasses man... I am, King Mikkel. Try saying it!" They then invent the best ****ing pun that everyone knows about regarding my name. Mikkel, into Pikkel. 'Pik' means **** or cock in danish. So they wre laughing for around 2 minutes at that joke. I then try talking to them again "No no, all wrong, King MIKKEL. Now, if you want this ball, you must all address me as King Mikkel." They then cant really agree, one calls me King Glasses, another king Pikkel, and one King Mikkel. I then agree that they can just called me King 'Glasses' Mikkel, if it was so damn hard. Anyways, I then give them the ball back, and one yells, "Thank you King Pikkel! hehehehhehehehehe" and I yell back "Yes, I love you too my subject!"

mikkel the great said:
I cannot express how awesome that is considering what happend a few days ago... I was sitting somewhere, and then all the sudden I am surrounded by 2nd-3rd grade girls calling me the 'glasses man' D:.

And some moment when I am sitting on a bench, they throw a tiny ball at me, which I catch. I then stand up on the table and say "Ohh hear me, my subjects... Here, in my hand I hath a ball. You want it back, yes?" they then shout "Yeeeeeees! Give it to us glasses man!" "Ohh, I am no glasses man... I am, King Mikkel. Try saying it!" They then invent the best ****ing pun that everyone knows about regarding my name. Mikkel, into Pikkel. 'Pik' means **** or cock in danish. So they wre laughing for around 2 minutes at that joke. I then try talking to them again "No no, all wrong, King MIKKEL. Now, if you want this ball, you must all address me as King Mikkel." They then cant really agree, one calls me King Glasses, another king Pikkel, and one King Mikkel. I then agree that they can just called me King 'Glasses' Mikkel, if it was so damn hard. Anyways, I then give them the ball back, and one yells, "Thank you King Pikkel! hehehehhehehehehe" and I yell back "Yes, I love you too my subject!"
haha i wish i was there (and spoke Danish).

Still addicted to Guild Wars 2 over here, got a lvl 67 sylvari ranger and am going to play as a mesmer with blead.
a twin both playing mesmer and looking exacly the same while creating clones/illusions of themself. it shall be epic!

Quite certainly not, my good sir. I would rather say...

Cheers matey, most welcome of you to say so. You certainly please all of us with your presence here, care for a cuppa' tea before you leave my dear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom