Einherjar {Closed}

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blead said:
Can't you use your female skills to stop them Apox?

Uh, no. I'm not so womanish in Turkish Forums. You can see me going "LEEEEEROY" on people there. But I'll give it a try. :razz:

You can always use your rank to demand respect. It always works for me. I'm being worshipped! There is actually a guy on this forum who looks and talks just like me! It's actually a bit creepy.

Hi Arrow :razz: I am a mean arrogant bastard.

Blead said:
You can always use your rank to demand respect. It always works for me. I'm being worshipped! There is actually a guy on this forum who looks and talks just like me!

Don't worry, everyone is worshipping me (and my old avatar :razz:) already. If they do something disturbing you, I can put 'em into line. (And Goker can do it either. :razz:)

Blead said:
No he can't he's not a mod anymore.

I'm on Team Goker. Fight the power! *throws a brick at a brick wall* Take that!

Edit:
*slowpoke*

he's a mod again :eek:
slowpoke.jpg

I only make videos when I drink too much vodka, which was the case yesterday.

Still thanks, it was fun, but more importantly I am glad the developers appear to have learned something from the whole moderator debacle.  :grin:

/troll mode on

Takes the whole of five minutes to blitz through this thread and the private forums to see that the Einherjar name has been all but pissed on. Good job.

/troll mode off

I sincerely miss the old timers; Blead, Arrow & Hengist! I've been playing some Native lately, playing Siege in the ol' style of naked berserkr. I can feel the ghosts of Ulf, Angantyr, Nagl, KOcken, Gule, Tor, Fyrd, Hengist, Znurx, Rath0s, Absalon, Hviðsærk, Blodshammar, Szygroth, Davee and others alongside me. Alas, the days gone by are always more the golden.

There may be different members now but they're still all Einherjar. I don't understand where you get the idea of us not being a battle loving clan anymore.

And if you so wish you can always join in on TS and the two of us can have some fun together. To be completely honest I see no problem what so ever with our current state. If you'd had the time to get to know our members more, Broomstick, Toolov, Modus, Henkanii and klockis you'd realize that they are great people and good players.

@ Winter, He also didn't include Corey, Titan, Amon, Monkey, Mitchell, Jur, Lord T, Harkon, Krax and Gobi.

It's not about battle-lovin'... It's a state of mind, man.

As for the others; I was specifically stating a very specific period of Einherjar & Shielding history...specifically. Generally those old enough to drink beer and vodka, although I should throw Monkey, Amon and Krax in there fo' sho'.  :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom