Einhärjar (Einherjar) Clan

Users who are viewing this thread

BlodsHammar

Grandmaster Knight
The Einhärjar clan is the biggest clan in Mount & Blade(!). We said that we should be a "Scandinavian only clan" in the up coming Warband, yet people from other country's are still trying to sign to us. I say to you, seek out our sister clan "The Shieldings"!(See below) Clan leader for the Shieldings is Folthrik
I'm afraid that some Scandinavians does not even know there is an "Scandinavian Forum". So this is an invite for them!

We are The Nords. Vikings if you will.. We will form groups in Warband for best effects and always fight together, as one. In numbers we are great, in numbers we are one. Like the movie "300". One big shield wall, lots of throwing weapons and of corpse swords, axes and spears.
We are 34 members and just about 20-30 active members on the forum.
We can communicate trough Team Speak as it is called. Trough this we can use tactics and formations. However, this is optional, but fun for all Einhärjar.

Shieldings clan is our right hand i battle. They are Einherjar International.
We also have an alliance with our Finish brethren, the Perkele clan.
An allegiance with Guard of Istiniar clan.
An other alliance, for training purpose, with the Polish SZ clan

In the Forum we use our own Scandinavian languages of corpse. English is an option. All tough greatly appreciated when we don't understand each other.
Write what you think, let us, in the Einhärjar forum, talk you over to us, about why you should join. Either way, we'll see you in the battlefield.

To join us click on the Black-Raven Banner seen above and ask to join. Our cheiftan, NaglFaar, will then approve you and give you the details, password to our TeamSpeak server and link to our MountFanBlade web page.

Join Einhärjar!

If you're not Scandinavian, please, join The Shieldings and from there be an Einherjar! Click the Red-Raven banner and ask to join.

I'd join it though I know nothing of that language.

Though, my "people" are mainly and most likely heritaged from Swedish viking raiders. So I have a right to be there! :grin:

BlodsHammar said:
(This is my first time posting a new topic, I hope I do all right..)

The Einhärjar clan is the bigest clan in Mount & Blade - Scandinavia. We said that we sould be the only "Scandinavic clan" i Warband, yet people from other countrys wanted to sign to us. And, I'm afraid that many scandinavians does not even know there is an "Scandinavic Forum". So this is an invite for them as well.

We are The Nords. The Vikings if you will. We will form groups in Warband for best effects and allways fight togheter, as one. In nummbers we are great, in numbers, we are one. Like the movie "300". One big shield wall, lots of throwing weapons, some spears and axes.
We are about 30 members, and around 10-15 active members on the forum, and 10-ish is playing the beta.

Forum is mostly "Sewdish-English", all though some danish will write in danish.
Write what you think, let us in the forum talk you over to us, why you should join. Either way, we'll see you in the bettlefield.

So think about it. Join Einhärjar!

Oh mighty Leader. (xD) I was thinking, do we Have to be Nords? I mean, do we have to seach for a server with nords in it, so that we're not betray our rules? To be honest, I'm more into Vaegir, ive been Vaegir every time on the singleplayer =P

I'd like to join. I'm Russian, but whatever. I really enjoy playing as a Nord in Warband, and I'd probably be Norse when I go into reenactment :grin:

En Svensk här.  :razz:

Låter intressant, ska fundera lite på saken.

Websida, vent, ts eller något sådant?

Translation from Swedish:

A Swede here.

Sounds interesting, allow me to contemplate the matter a bit.

Website, vent, ts or something similar?

Ah,A scandinavic clan!I myself lead a Finnish clan,Perkele,And I propose alliance between our great clans! (mainly becouse you outnumber us ^^ )

Nord banner?No way.I propose we unite our flags,something like the flag of Australia.

Like this:
hgfh.jpg

:wink:

Not figurely speaking. Just join forces. We agaist them. that's all. Please, write in this forum from now on.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,74621.0.html

@ Temuzu

What about Sweden..? What about their flag..? Lets add some yellow into that flag, and it might be nice..

So, what you need is Red, Blue, White and Yellow. Four colours.

Einhärjar Clan TS:

ts62.gameservers.com:8813

At the moment it is up and running, tested the basic settings out and it runs well. 50 man Teamspeak server. Public for now, so I can see how it performs and such.

Any Scandinavians feel free to join(other countries are welcome as well of course).

So, the server is public(obviously show some manners to the other players, do not abuse the server, etc), until further notice.

If you act like a fool despite warnings, I will ban you, quickly may I add.

tspic.jpg

btw, I don't speak any Scandinavian languages. How am I supposed to understand that forum, let alone post there?

aww i want to join so bad, vikings kick ass and Nords rock the world (if the server has nords in it- I'm a nord):grin:
but sadly I'm a Brit and only speak English (badly)  but hey- your guys invaded my ansestors a while back and a bit of hanky panky went on, so we might be distant relatives!

Then you got Danish blood. Or perhaps Norwigan. The Sweds whent for Konstantinopel and were more succssesfull. Sure, the Danes ruled brittan for a while.. But the Sweds where Vendel.. The more brute, voilent non christian vikings :smile: Around 700 A.C.

Back
Top Bottom