Ehh refunded it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been here for a hell of a long time lurking. Got to say I've never been this disappointed in a game. Terrible performance. Terrible controls.
It feels like Warband got dumbed down for console players.
I have played warband since 2011, and have almost 1500 hours in the game having played basically every overhaul mod. It's safe to say I know the game inside and out- and I can say without a doubt that I already like bannerlord far better because I see the potential it has especially for modders. I'm playing on a 5 year old laptop on all medium settings and getting 50-100 FPS even in large battles. There is a possibility that whatever problems you're having are on your end. And the controls haven't changed at all really since Warband so I'm not sure what you're on about there. I was immediately able to jump in and cut down AI like nothing. The game is more challenging, has far more features, and overall is a ton better than warband. I think you should give it a fair chance.

Sigh. No, it was a known bug with that particular game, and probably the driver of my gpu, that caused that to happen to several people. I just regret that I do not remember the name of the game or I would be able to link gog threads.

Anyway, since you seem to be taking this personally, yeah you are right, I must have imagined what happened to me. I don't know what I was thinking.
The GPU is going to downclock/shutdown when reaching temps over its limit.Have you ever heard about overclocking a GPU? You push it beyond its factory clocks then stress test it with a 100% load state to see if it's stable or not, haven't killed a single GPU in my life and you are telling me a game that had vsync off killed yours? Did you buy it on wish?

Lets keep it going till the games out of EA

Just stay out of here then and dont bump this thread.

I think this is like the second or third post from you stating that you have refunded the game. I'm humored that you think complaining about your personal experience is going to be of any use for those that wish to see this early access game become what it is meant to be, that's the whole point of early access, but I assume you might be tired of hearing people say that it is. News flash, the game is in early access.

I personally have had an amazing 120+ hours so far exploring everything in this game.

most people just return games/products and move on with their life. we all have different experiences. he is posting for attention. just stop replying to this thread

Well said!

Tires beg to differ.
I'll keep it alive!
I love this, made my day :ROFLMAO:
"Have you seen toasters?!" (Oh sht persuasion failed)
"Talked to some Tires the other day, They would disagree with you!" (Welp that didn't work)
"My GPU was mining some coins, HAVE you seen the brutality??" (Could work not 100% no one noticed yet)

*You have gained 1 experience in Charm*

Ok so just let us have it alive and so we can discuss in ongoing developement how worth it is having xD

at the moment for me pretty good.

I have played warband since 2011, and have almost 1500 hours in the game having played basically every overhaul mod. It's safe to say I know the game inside and out- and I can say without a doubt that I already like bannerlord far better because I see the potential it has especially for modders. I'm playing on a 5 year old laptop on all medium settings and getting 50-100 FPS even in large battles. There is a possibility that whatever problems you're having are on your end. And the controls haven't changed at all really since Warband so I'm not sure what you're on about there. I was immediately able to jump in and cut down AI like nothing. The game is more challenging, has far more features, and overall is a ton better than warband. I think you should give it a fair chance.

Well as a guy with around 1200 on Warband and someone who doesn't care for mods I just see an inferior product.

Well as a guy with around 1200 on Warband and someone who doesn't care for mods I just see an inferior product.

ok how about comparing Mount and Blade beta that went one year with bannerlord early access? still inferior? Because thats the state its in.

ok how about comparing Mount and Blade beta that went one year with bannerlord early access? still inferior? Because thats the state its in.
Well not technically wrong but Mount and Blade beta had a lot better combat and a more polished product already in that stage, here we have passed 9 months of alpha and beta testing to be released into early access.

I'd argue that 2005-2006 M&B was a better game than Bannerlord 8 years into it's development. The combat was fast and fluid. The skill system was better. The setting was better. Warband in it's earliest stages was in a whole other league than current Bannerlord. Nothing had been improved but the graphics and as a guy who still plays NES/SNES games and PC games from the early 90's I really don't give a rats arse about graphics.

I'd argue that 2005-2006 M&B was a better game than Bannerlord 8 years into it's development. The combat was fast and fluid. The skill system was better. The setting was better. Warband in it's earliest stages was in a whole other league than current Bannerlord. Nothing had been improved but the graphics and as a guy who still plays NES/SNES games and PC games from the early 90's I really don't give a rats arse about graphics.

At least this thread is giving you something to do during the shutdown. So, Taleworlds delivered for you after all.

@Jhaerik So when graphics aren't your thing you might just go back to warband and be happy with it. I mean all what you say is toned down and not as good as warband and is not even fully developed. The only thing you can predict with this game is "has it potential" I say yes. And obviously at the current stage it misses stuff but new systems and more advanced systems need more work so maybe just wait a while and see what comes. no need to be so picky in that early stage.

What most complainers fail to understand, is that the game is not released. It's out on EARLY ACCESS.
Taleworlds: We are hoping to run a productive and efficient early access for M&B Bannerlord as well. However, due to the nature and scale of game that we have envisioned, there may be various problems or missing features and content during the course of early access.
I didn't expect anything more than what we have so far.
Taleworlds is doing a clever thing by holding back features and gradually fixing issues at the current build before adding more features.
Keep up the good work!

What is the difference between a released game and an early access game? You pay the same for both of them. What does Early Access change about the game you get?

The only case in which you are allowed to complain (and be listened to) as a customer is if you were delivered a product that failed the description you were given.
If a fully released game crashes and bugs all over the place, it's incompetence and you have a right to be upset. If a EA game (that states "This game is not finished and might have big issues") has indeed big issues, you got what you bought, and have no (legal) right to complain.

I doubt it. Combat maybe. Skill system not, setting not. Warband was not an EA game as far as I know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom