EGWarband

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi guys, this is only the first beta test, we should take more attention to future packs.

I had to say that the rangers in MOD is more powerful, just in 2 days all the Chinese players were forced to choose troop as archer, or you could not reach enemy any more.  The balance  need modify.

However, equipments and sound effects are wonderful.  Insist on, Chel!

Alixyang said:
Hi guys, this is only the first beta test, we should take more attention to future packs.

I had to say that the rangers in MOD is more powerful, just in 2 days all the Chinese players were forced to choose troop as archer, or you could not reach enemy any more.  The balance  need modify.

However, equipments and sound effects are wonderful.  Insist on, Chel!

Thanks for the feedback Alixyang! Do you mean Vaegir Rangers or all archers in general are too powerful?
Is there a time when there are more players on the Chinese server generally?

all the archer..... they buy nothing but bow and arrows....
  the time we crouch on server is about 20:00 -- 23:00 GMT+8

maybe I can adjust the value of shield anti missiles, so the footman can protect themselves before reach archers.  (BTW, some tiny shield can only protect their twist ...)    javelins are also over power, but you know the mod without melee fight is not real warband ...

You should totally move this to the Warband board, man. I really enjoyed your previous mod and I would totally give feedback and all, but I noticed this just now. Also, awesome to see you back.

Haha, this is my favorite M&B mod. Chel, if you ever need advice or small help for server/client side scripting you can always ask me. I guess i know all there is to know about server/client compatibility stuff, although right now i'm working on my own mod, so can't help with more than advice:grin: Can't wait for this to launch:grin:

sir Gulos said:
Haha, this is my favorite M&B mod. Chel, if you ever need advice or small help for server/client side scripting you can always ask me. I guess i know all there is to know about server/client compatibility stuff, although right now i'm working on my own mod, so can't help with more than advice:grin: Can't wait for this to launch:grin:

glad you like it, thanks for the offer!

Overlord- said:
You should totally move this to the Warband board, man. I really enjoyed your previous mod and I would totally give feedback and all, but I noticed this just now. Also, awesome to see you back.

There is a thread about it on the Released Warband mods subforum )

Back
Top Bottom