[EFL] European Fantasy League - OGL'S TEAM CHAMPIONS!

Scar

Prussian Immortal
Marquis
Best answers
I am a little confused as to what the status is with some matches.* I've had people complain about their opponents being difficult to schedule with, so let me repeat: This is a regular tournament, we have been lenient with extension so far, but you can't refuse to schedule when you are falling short on meeting deadlines of previous weeks. Scheduling deadline for this weeks matches is therefore set to tomorrow 19:00 GMT, if you have a dispute with your opponent please notify the administration immediately so we can help out.

*What is the status of Apollo vs. Prince, Week 4?

Apollo 🏹

Count
WB
Best answers
I can give you the full steam log if you wish when I get home. I tried to schedule a few times not trying to complain and I didn't go to the admin team about this lol but.. I've been trying to make a match since like last sunday/monday lol .

PriNce17

Knight
Best answers
Prince Apollo said:
I can give you the full steam log if you wish when I get home. I tried to schedule a few times not trying to complain and I didn't go to the admin team about this lol but.. I've been trying to make a match since like last sunday/monday lol .
Lel, You wrote to me like 1 or 2 days ago, and I said that I can play any day at 18:30 BST, you wanted to ask your team about that, and after that nothing happened... Now, I am not sure when Poland will play NC match, but Saturday/Sunday 18:30 bst might still work, but not for 100%.

๖Kern

Grandmaster Knight
WBNW
Best answers
PriNce17 said:
Prince Apollo said:
Lel, You wrote to me like 1 or 2 days ago, and I said that I can play any day at 18:30 BST, you wanted to ask your team about that, and after that nothing happened... Now, I am not sure when Poland will play NC match, but Saturday/Sunday 18:30 bst might still work, but not for 100%.
I wasn't contacted by Apollo and I suppose no one else from his team was? Can't speak for others.

EDIT: Misunderstood.

PriNce17

Knight
Best answers
I am really sorry, but my team need to withdraw from tourney, becouse it was too difficult to find proper time to play matches, becouse of long NC and now becouse of this Bucharest event. I failed my team as captain, and I hope you understand me guys, all of you were great teammates. Our goal was to get some fun, and I think we achieved that one tho^

Once again sorry to Admin team, becouse of wasting your time, but I thought I will find solution...

Scar

Prussian Immortal
Marquis
Best answers
Colonel Horyse said:
Maybe admin team will postpone EFL matches for a week because of BoB?
Good you bring it up, here are some news for you guys:

Yesterday was the deadline for the last week. Obviously starting KO now and then having a break for BoB doesn't make sense, so we will start with the KO stage the week after BoB. There are still some unfinished matches, teams have until the end of this week to finish them. I'll get everything up to date asap, then we should be good to go.

KaneMaB

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
Scar said:
Colonel Horyse said:
Maybe admin team will postpone EFL matches for a week because of BoB?
Good you bring it up, here are some news for you guys:

Yesterday was the deadline for the last week. Obviously starting KO now and then having a break for BoB doesn't make sense, so we will start with the KO stage the week after BoB. There are still some unfinished matches, teams have until the end of this week to finish them. I'll get everything up to date asap, then we should be good to go.
Danke

Scar

Prussian Immortal
Marquis
Best answers

WEEK 4

DEADLINES
SCHEDULING: 26.04.17  ·  MATCH: 01.05.17

MAPS & FACTIONS

Kragen
-​
CarpeDiem

Tuesday, 02.05.17, 19:30 GMT
Gibby
-​
OurGloriousLeader

Saturday, 29.04.17, 19:30 GMT
Tallie
-​

[td]
Razer

[tr][td]

[td]
[td]
[/td][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]

[/td]

[td]
[/td]

Prince
-​
Apollo

Thursday, 27.04.17, 19:30 GMT
Charlini
-​
Robin

Monday, 24.04.17, 19:30 GMT
Surkan
-​
Subzero

[/td]
[/td][/tr]

Surkan

Baron
WBNW
Best answers

surkan vs subzero, didn't know no screens were posted, sorry.

Scar

Prussian Immortal
Marquis
Best answers

WEEK 5

DEADLINES
SCHEDULING: 03.05.17  ·  MATCH: 08.05.17

MAPS & FACTIONS

CarpeDiem
-​
Gibby

Monday, 08.05.17, 19:30 GMT
Kragen
-​
Tallie

Monday, 29.05.17, 19:30 GMT
OurGloriousLeader
-​

[td]
Razer

[tr][td]

[td]
[td]
[/td][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]

[/td]

[td]
[/td]

Apollo
-​
Subzero

Prince
-​
Subzero

Tuesday, 09.05.17, 19:30 GMT
Robin
-​
Subzero

[/td]
[/td][/tr]

Scar

Prussian Immortal
Marquis
Best answers
Extensions
CarpeDiem vs. Gibby and OurGloriousLeader vs. Razer have until Sunday, 14.05.17 to play their match.

Battle of Bucharest Break
We are going to take a break for the during of said tournament. We will return with the semi finals starting Tuesday, 23.05.17.

Scar

Prussian Immortal
Marquis
Best answers
Hey everyone, unfortunately I have to resign as a tournament administrator due to time contraints. Deacon will take care of the remaining two weeks of knockout. I hope you enjoyed the tournament so far, take care.