#eek

Currently viewing this thread:

Rayden

Grandmaster Knight
noob**** was one of our ranks in kurwa, even tho kurwa is dead right now you should not use that because it was a reputable tag

also you earned to get a place in bestcheaterslist 2001

congratz

you label me with bruce and apollo?  :???: Hardly my fault you make yourself look like an idiot a lot :grin: (altho i can see why Tallie was suspicious considering his own past  :fruity:)

Fietta

buıʇʇǝs uoıʇɔǝɹıp ʞɔɐʇʇɐ
Section Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Making a forum apology is a bad idea, always is. However, you did have the balls to post that you're a cheat and I guarantee people will respect that. Posting apologies (unless they're purposely for troll reasons) make you look extremely weak.

๖Kern

Grandmaster Knight
WBNW
Fietta said:
Making a forum apology is a bad idea, always is. However, you did have the balls to post that you're a cheat and I guarantee people will respect that. Posting apologies (unless they're purposely for troll reasons) make you look extremely weak.

This is sh*t.... Apologie will never make you look weak. Only in eyes of idiot.

Since my comment was deleted, you cheated well done. Show's some people goto retarded lengths to try and beat others...

Walwin

Recruit
Had to read this twice to even understand who you are and what happened in the Tq match as I unfortunately wasn't home. I disliked Monop0lish and Haxxxio since Connington times and I can't even remember why, however I got to like you as Aidan without recognizing that its you albeit having heard your voice before countless times  :facepalm:. Thanks for motivating me to play native again and introducing me to the nice guys and now people I call good friends in BoM still. A clear win turning into a draw is more than unfortunate but yet still bearable. I am still convinced to be able to win by true skill.

Shakalis

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WBNW
Good thing I had time to waste... you take this game way too seriously, grab a beer, something to smoke and just f**k**g relax, geez.

Keller

Sergeant Knight
WB
It might be just a game, it is still sad and stupid to cheat.

Insulting is useless too, especially when the guy comes to apology

Scar

Prussian Immortal
Marquis
Although I think you are going a little overboard by carrying that tag, my respect to you for writing an apology. Unfortunately most of the comments you received are a disgrace.

Top Bottom