In Progress Scene Editor editor crash made save crashing when attemtping relunch

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
as the title say.. i was working on a map from the begining of the covid and two days ago while working i was saving the progress and then while doing so the editor pop an error saying something happen and the program need to collect info and run the crash check window..i did so then came back to relunch the save and the save crash imedialty again and again..i think i lost all my work..

this is very depressing..i worked on this map since the start of the covid era..and also while having covid and surviving it its all thanks to have thisis editor and the map keeping me accupy and not giving up and dying...but this crash make me very worried i klost all the work..

i got the crash report id anyway if you guys can help and take a look 2022-03-15_17.04.24_e91f745ba86d2d53087f8575b341cef1

Last edited:
Can you send us the scene data?
There are 2 folders located under the below paths with your scene name:
  • WOTS\Modules\SandBox\SceneObj
  • WOTS\Modules\SandBox\SceneEditData
Please RAR/ZIP the scene files and upload the RAR/ZIP file via the ticketing system. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here.

ok i zipped and sent it to you as the instructure say..im not sure if it worked tho cus when viewing what i supposedly sent you in my ticket list it dont show the content of the folder as part of the ticket..

i hope it did worked ;/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom