Editing Armor stats

Users who are viewing this thread

Just edited my equipped armor.
Load save to check equipped armor, edit spitems and save, exit to main menu and load save, armor now has new value.
You can search for Type="HeadArmor" etcetera or the specific armor you are looking for.
If you can't edit the values the file is read only or the program you use is in read only mode. I use notepad++ but normal notepad should work.
Weapons get their stats from the pieces they use. spitems show what pieces the weapon is using and crafting_pieces.xml in Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\ModuleData has the data for these pieces.

I'll do my best to understand this. In the old game you had a set of numbers you could change, the number of arrows and the hit points of armor it was very easy to understand, not so much BL.

These as far as i can tell aren't the right folders, no armor is listed and you can't edit them at all, like 45 cut, 50 blunt etc, I'm looking to edit damage and armor stats like the dummy armor.
I'll do my best to understand this. In the old game you had a set of numbers you could change, the number of arrows and the hit points of armor it was very easy to understand, not so much BL.

oTsUbPe.png

Back
Top Bottom