Edit mode - Entry points don't work

Users who are viewing this thread

RandomName

Recruit
Just a little bit of context before I move to the main problem:
I play on Dickplomacy module. I take towns, imprison ladies, and send them to my capital, Dhirim. Once there, they dance in place completely nude. I can also talk to them and force them to work in my brothel and make me 200 denars a week each.

Here is my problem:
I have over 20 ladies in Dhirim, but when I enter the hall there are only 13. So the rest of them just don't show and I can't talk to them.
I tried using edit mode and added plenty more entry points, but they don't work! Ladies only spawn at their original points and the new ones are just there.
This is problematic as I can't talk to those that don't show and I'm losing 200 denars a week for each of the hoes that are there but don't appear in the scene.

How can I make the additional entry points work?
Btw, this is also a problem with feasts: you get 30 lords to come and feast, but only 15-16 will be in the hall.
Please help!

It is an old problem which cannot be solved by placing additional Entry Points. You should check for mods that have the issue resolved through heavy scripting, get their source code and implement it (snippets solving the problem, to be accurate) into your own mod.

Btw, this is also a problem with feasts: you get 30 lords to come and feast, but only 15-16 will be in the hall.
Please help!

Leave the feast and then rejoin the feast and the lords and ladies shuffle to include the missing ones.. If you have a lot of attendees, just repeat leaving and rejoining. I don't recall a game ever, native or module, where I went into a a big feast and the attendees didn't shuffle. I think it works the same for lords packed in your dungeon. Of course, your dickplomacy ladies might be a dickplomacy issue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom