In Progress [EDIT] Buying ANYTHING from ANYWHERE seems to crash my game consistently, and furthermore TWCrashUploader fails to upload

Users who are viewing this thread

Just as title says, my game crashes when I click the 'done' button at the trader's. Then when the game asks me to upload the error logs, it returns an error, though I suspect that might be due to overloaded servers on launch day.

Last edited:
Hi guys, having this problem too. This seems to be caused by the "Gang leader requests x weapons" quest.

Once that quest fails you should be okay again. Unfortunately for me, my party will starve to death before that happens, but perhaps you guys have been luckier and bought up on food?

We are sorry that you are experiencing this issue.

In the past day, we have received lots of reports and crash dumps - including some for Gang Leader requests X weapons" - and we are working on clearing them as quickly as possible.

Do you know if you had also taken this quest @Cake_is_great ?

We are sorry that you are experiencing this issue.

In the past day, we have received lots of reports and crash dumps - including some for Gang Leader requests X weapons" - and we are working on clearing them as quickly as possible.

Do you know if you had also taken this quest @Cake_is_great ?

Yes I did. The crashes started happening after taking the quest. Also are crossbows meant to be 20000+ denars apiece?

Back
Top Bottom