Edit a specific lord renown

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello :smile:
Would it be possible to edit the renown of a specific lord ? (in game husband in this case)
We are both vassal of the rhodok so he won't ever get a castle/city with his 527 renown.
And i'm playing with freelancer mod 1.5 so I'm in his army, so I can't take castle myself (and I don't want to manage them, let my husband work is better)

I did look in 2 save editors , one crash when opening the save and the other (mdb one) don't have the possibility to edit renown for AI (or i'm blind and need help ^^' ).
And cheat engine won't work since it doesn't move at all.

It could be at generation if its not possible in an game in progress.

Ps : not native english, i try my best :p
Ps2: There is similar thread but they all edit all lord renown, wich will not work in my case

It is not possible to do what you want by tweaking the game. You would need to modify it by editing and compiling its source code in order to make specific changes such as increasing a lord's renown.

It is not possible to do what you want by tweaking the game. You would need to modify it by editing and compiling its source code in order to make specific changes such as increasing a lord's renown.
Okay ! Ty for the answer ! No idea how to do this x) I will forget the idea for now then :smile:

Okay ! Ty for the answer ! No idea how to do this x) I will forget the idea for now then :smile:
You may want to look up whether your module's source code has already been made publicly available (if it is Native, then it has). Then, you may proceed to learn how modding works and try to seek solutions to your issue on the forum; someone maybe has already had a similar problem. Then, all you would do is copy, paste and compile. Writing a script on one's own might be too tough for a beginner.

Back
Top Bottom