[ECS4] European Championship Series 4

Season 4 of the European tournament for Warband.

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[ECS4] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

You also could put the best 4 of group D (WaC, BKP, TT & idk) now into the groups we already have and make a normal group stage out of it - like everyone plays against everybody in each group.
Tournament will take longer but who cares? I guess everyone would be glad if they have more matches. Especially for the ones who would have to take a break for one week if they get 1st or 4th place in their group.

I dont know others but maybe Nessa can unbanned, im not saying this cuz he is my friend, he is kind to everyone, when someone suspectes from his shots he just shows footage, sometimes he records his game, idk maybe he deserves a chance...

Hello, I want to raise the topic of why we get transferred to division D, and not another team. We are quite worthy and ready to play in the high Group. We can winning or play on equal terms with many who are in other divisions. We don't want to play in division D because it's a waste of time. We tried to agree on a match that we could move us higher, but we didn't get a satisfactory answer.
Evidence:
against who in
against who in div D

Please Max don't do us dirty like that :oops:

I understand HV's frustration tbh, we got 12-1ed by them tonight in practice and we are probably middle of Group D in term of skill so their impression of 'wasting' their time is probably justified. I wouldnt make the same case for Sbo which we lost to but in a much closer manner.

Although at the end of the day, if there are 17 teams worthy of playing in Group A/B/C, then one of them will inevitably be left out and it sucks for them, but it's not like they can extend one group to make that team fit.

The fact that we have published these events does not mean you are bad or we are good. But rather a factor,proof and etc.
And i'm sorry for the inconvenience for you and your team way.

Last edited:
I think its weird to place the Teams based on practice matches. We literally played 1 practice in the last months all together.
Whatever, it really sucks that the largest Group (D) only gets to send one team in the highter ladder while in every other group, everyone gets to play those.

There will be no other changes to the seeding, apologies if this is disappointing.

Re the people who were banned, they aren't playing in this tournament. I do think we are reaching the point where the community should have a discussion about how long is an appropriate length to ban people for as it has been a good few years now.

Back
Top Bottom