[ECS4] European Championship Series 4

Season 4 of the European tournament for Warband.

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[ECS4] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

We literally beat you yesterday, so isn't that more of an insult towards yourselves?
I literally said on paper you have a far better team, but instead you decide to snip that bit out of the quote to try and make the entire context change and look edgy. My god your brain is just a bottomless pit, I pity you

Since most of you still don't understand that there are no divisions:

" The European Championship Series consists of a double-elimination group stage followed by a single-elimination/Swiss bracket. The winner of the final will be titled "European Championship Series Champions"
(2) The groups will be determined during a special Draw Night. The top 12 seeded teams will be put into 4 different pots, depending on their seeding. A team from each pot will fill each of 3 groups, A-C meaning that teams will not be fighting the other teams in their pot until the knockout stage. The selection will be done using a random number generator and each selection will be announced individually. The order of proceedings will begin with pot 1 and work our way upwards to pot 3. The remaining 7 teams will be placed in the 4th group, D. "

Snus Gang will most likely be seed 4 or 5 based on their roster so they won't be in Pot 1. (I believe KT, Oida, and BT will be pot 1) Now yall can stop arguing about divisions since it doesn't matter.

Well actually it does matter. If they would be Pot 1 they would have to fight against worse teams. So it would be easier for them to win all their matches in their group. So I don't understand why you don't wanna be Pot 1 when you don't wanna play against Div A teams.

But thanks for the explanation.

Well actually it does matter. If they would be Pot 1 they would have to fight against worse teams. So it would be easier for them to win all their matches in their group. So I don't understand why you don't wanna be Pot 1 when you don't wanna play against Div A teams.

But thanks for the explanation.
Well if there are 3 groups they won’t be pot 1 for sure but if there are 4 groups they might. I agree that it would be easier for them to be pot 1 and I stated it at the beginning of the argument, but the whole argument about « fighting easier teams in a lesser division » makes no sense because every pot 1 team and top pot 2 will fight easier teams in groupstage. People just wanted to create a drama when they had not even read the rules and that’s stupid af.

Oneil arguing about Tallie's team should be a higher division but doesn't understand that he's actually making it easier for them as a higher pot means fewer higher div teams in his group
I don't care if its easier or harder for them or for us, I'm not shallow like you, I just want things done as they should be. I know fietta, its surprising that not everyone has such a sad mindset like yourself.

Its no surprise tallie has changed his tune from 'OH WE ARENT DIV A WHAT THE ****KKKKK' to 'oh hi pls pot 1', since it suddenly benefits his team. So this whole arguement has been a lie since they're just doing whatever they can to avoid fighting any div A teams, bit cringe. I mean afterall i just had tallie admit to everything on steam to me.

I don't care if its easier or harder for them or for us, I'm not shallow like you, I just want things done as they should be. I know fietta, its surprising that not everyone has such a sad mindset like yourself.

Its no surprise tallie has changed his tune from 'OH WE ARENT DIV A WHAT THE ****KKKKK' to 'oh hi pls pot 1', since it suddenly benefits his team. So this whole arguement has been a lie since they're just doing whatever they can to avoid fighting any div A teams, bit cringe. I mean afterall i just had tallie admit to everything on steam to me.

easy said after u finally understand how it works lol

You clearly had not read the rules and directly jumped at them for not asking for div B (even if there are no divisions). Plus who cares what they want, the admin team will decide what pot they are in, and believe me, this admin team will always do what's good for their tourney so no need to spam on the suggestion thread on a matter where your opinion is useless.

You clearly had not read the rules and directly jumped at them for not asking for div B (even if there are no divisions). Plus who cares what they want, the admin team will decide what pot they are in, and believe me, this admin team will always do what's good for their tourney so no need to spam on the suggestion thread on a matter where your opinion is useless.
I had read the rules, clearly you can't read anything I have said. Regardless of how the tournament works i think they should be pot 1 or div A. Ive always been arguing that from the start, whether it makes it easier or harder for them i really dont care. Can you guys just read what I say before trying to argue against something I haven't said?

Well from what I understood there will be 3 teams in the 4 pots and the remaining teams will be put in a Group D where they fight people of their own skill level.
Here is a quick list I made (subject to change because I don't know some people, but I believe the first 2 pots are pretty accurate). And in that case, there is no way for Snusgang to be pot 1 because there are clearly 3 teams superior on paper.
Pot 1: OIDA / Kebab Tactics / Backline Tactics
Pot 2: The Real Gigastack / SnusGang / Godsent
Pot 3: Drüberfahrn / WaC / Tilted Stabbers or Time Travelers
Pot 4: Tilted Stabbers or Time Travelers / BLD / Galya

Group D: MF / Sbo / HV / 7eCie / DW / DST
HV could potentially be a pot 4 team but honestly, I will let the admin team handle the nightmare of pleasing everyone lol

But in any case, there is no way Snusgang could replace Oida, KT or BT in pot 1.

Well from what I understood there will be 3 teams in the 4 pots and the remaining teams will be put in a Group D where they fight people of their own skill level.
Here is a quick list I made (subject to change because I don't know some people, but I believe the first 2 pots are pretty accurate). And in that case, there is no way for Snusgang to be pot 1 because there are clearly 3 teams superior on paper.
Pot 1: OIDA / Kebab Tactics / Backline Tactics
Pot 2: The Real Gigastack / SnusGang / Godsent
Pot 3: Drüberfahrn / WaC / Tilted Stabbers or Time Travelers
Pot 4: Tilted Stabbers or Time Travelers / BLD / Galya

Group D: MF / Sbo / HV / 7eCie / DW / DST
HV could potentially be a pot 4 team but honestly, I will let the admin team handle the nightmare of pleasing everyone lol

But in any case, there is no way Snusgang could replace Oida, KT or BT in pot 1.
makes much more sense now

all I wanted was them to be placed in a realistic position (high B or low A). Now that draft youve pulled up of pot1/2 looks accurate, I cant see them complaining about that one surely

makes much more sense now

all I wanted was them to be placed in a realistic position (high B or low A). Now that draft youve pulled up of pot1/2 looks accurate, I cant see them complaining about that one surely
Do not underestimate the Holy Trinity of administration

I'm so glad to see everyone getting along.

I'm in favour of letting the admins do their jobs and the players settling with the decisions. Nobody's gonna die if they're potentially incorrectly seeded.

The nature of how we're doing the groups means that teams should have the opportunity to fight (and lose as most people seem to want to) in order to decide which group they will be in later in the tournament.

HELLO AGAIN guys, marko kindly pointed out to me that group D has only one team that will be promoted. Both our team and WaC should not be in group D, theres a few really REALLY trash teams in the other groups, and it makes no sense. Like apart from WaC, we will probably trash every single team in group D, cant imagine it being fun for them, or for us.

I suggest whoever did the groups, should fix them. Teams like sbo, galya and HV (+ maybe godsent) are defintely not better than WaC and TTravellers. Unless marko is wrong with what hes told me then this is a bit stupid and should be fixed

Back
Top Bottom