[ECS4] European Championship Series 4

Season 4 of the European tournament for Warband.

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[ECS4] Masters Group (Time Travelers Masters Champion)

Users who are viewing this thread

Well actually both should be banned, not? Feodras and Anaconda should have known this.
Are u kidding? On WRL Kawaii played with BKP as Arkadiusz and he got banned but Ryo didnt. So you really think AnacondaX and me should be banned cause he just played with different name? I cant understand this community, bunch of clowns.

How can you say he is not managing his team well? I don't even check the Bans and Suspensions and i'm a team leader and I know others who don't check them either, so I can understand Feodras and why he said he didn't know. But it is Anaconda's fault for not saying that he is suspended to Feodras.
Again, as a team leader he should know that Anaconda is suspended. Also, he should make sure that he uses the correct name (and even if he makes a mistake about the name, the team leader should have told him that the tag was incorrect). After every match confirmation, yami says who used the wrong tags as a way to make team captains aware of it.

Are u kidding? On WRL Kawaii played with BKP as Arkadiusz and he got banned but Ryo didnt. So you really think AnacondaX and me should be banned cause he just played with different name? I cant understand this community, bunch of clowns.
The team got punished as a whole tho. Thanks for pointing out that a team should be punished as a whole when the team captain or a player **** up.

Again, as a team leader he should know that Anaconda is suspended. Also, he should make sure that he uses the correct name (and even if he makes a mistake about the name, the team leader should have told him that the tag was incorrect). After every match confirmation, yami says who used the wrong tags as a way to make team captains aware of it.

The team got punished as a whole tho. Thanks for pointing out that a team should be punished as a whole when the team captain or a player **** up.
Yet again I am going to say this. Feodras, like myself and other captains don't check the suspension or bans often. A common mistake by Feodras yes, understandable. I will agree on your point about him checking the name and telling him that he should have changed his name yes, but to hold him accountable for Anaconda's problem is not right. Anaconda is the man who was suspended, he should have said to Feodras from the get go that he is suspended and let him and his team know, but he didn't. The only point I agree on with you is the fact Feodras should have told Anaconda to use his proper name. Yes Yami does make a point in saying that, but it is Anaconda once again who didn't change his name and he is the one who has gotten the suspension for it. He is the one who is in the wrong which once again I am repeating myself for people who can't take a simple read into their heads. HIS PROBLEM HIS CONSEQUENCES! NOT THE TEAMS!

Yes!! Lets punish them cause one of them used different name!!!! I cant understand, why you are here?
I'm here because it seems that you think that you can be above the rules for being irresponsible. Let's hope the punishment will teach you a lesson.

cringe how half the team appears on forum after a couple of hours to check whats going on here, but still „miss“ to check who‘s suspended ?

no front tho

Yet again I am going to say this. Feodras, like myself and other captains don't check the suspension or bans often. A common mistake by Feodras yes, understandable. I will agree on your point about him checking the name and telling him that he should have changed his name yes, but to hold him accountable for Anaconda's problem is not right. Anaconda is the man who was suspended, he should have said to Feodras from the get go that he is suspended and let him and his team know, but he didn't. The only point I agree on with you is the fact Feodras should have told Anaconda to use his proper name. Yes Yami does make a point in saying that, but it is Anaconda once again who didn't change his name and he is the one who has gotten the suspension for it. He is the one who is in the wrong which once again I am repeating myself for people who can't take a simple read into their heads. HIS PROBLEM HIS CONSEQUENCES! NOT THE TEAMS!

To quote the ECS4 rules:

"Players should respect both the letter and the spirit of the rules. The responsibility for ensuring that this happens lies not with one individual - it involves captains, players and referees. "

To quote the ECS4 rules:

"Players should respect both the letter and the spirit of the rules. The responsibility for ensuring that this happens lies not with one individual - it involves captains, players and referees. "
If that is the rule then we can't disagree with that of course, if action is to be taken judging by that rule then Feodras and Anaconda should have punishments, Feodras not being a massive punishment maybe a suspension for 1 official or something, but with Anaconda it is different. The admins will discuss and what will be will be.

Alyss once again if you are not involved, just piss off, let the admins, the teams and the refs deal with this problem. You are clearly trying to create some drama to drag some attention, it's pathetic.
if you want create your own discussion so we can keep this one for warband purpose onlybouffeur

grosse folle

Only for you, I'll quote another rule:
" In order to maintain a serious and professional environment players must be respectful and polite towards their opponents, especially on the on the ECS forum Group and the ECS Servers. If a player shows a poor attitude and displays rudeness or immaturity he or she will be punished by the tournament administration. The range of punishments reaches from a warning to a ban from of the tournament, depending on the weight of the crime. "

even joshu4 of all people managed to follow the rules after he was suspended. I agree it shouldnt be bannable but it is and thats the rules, it may be complete utter ****, but it is what it is. It's no one elses fault you're a mentally incapable leader feodras.

OIDA wouldve probs beat KT with brian, but they just simply followed the rules so stop QQing you guys werent gonna progress to the next stage of the tourny anyway, makes no difference a this point

And you are nolife kid. Im just trying to have fun, this game isnt my life. But i think this game everything for you, you are most interesting person on this community. Also no one likes you dont forget it.
This is totally irrelevant. Unless you come up with valid arguments on why you shouldn't be punished, you should probably stop posting for your own sake.

OIDA wouldve probs beat KT with brian

giphy.gif

Punishing a whole team and giving a default win to the other because one of their players used another name is clearly ***. Especially that it was a draw and that everybody gave their best.

Rules are rules, whatever, it's still pretty pathetic. Some guys here are talking *** on the forums everyday and talking *** during matches,... yet you suspend someone ( and his whole team in this case ) cause he used another name. Great. -> " Yeaaah but you know it's to make an example blablabla,... " I know the drill.

Also Xerxes, with Brian the results of our match would've been different, no one can deny the fact that suspending Brian because he changed his name didn't have an impact on the match, it clearly had one, he is not some average player, he can make a difference and he always does. Although, it was a great match and I loved every second of it and your team played incredibly well. No one can deny that either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom