[ECS4] European Championship Series 4

Season 4 of the European tournament for Warband.

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[ECS4] Masters Group (Time Travelers Masters Champion)

Users who are viewing this thread

I miss the times when people had the balls to admit that they made a misstake and broke the rules, if a rulebreak was purpusefully done, it deserves punishment because with signing up, you agree to these rules

I just want to add that because it was unintentional it doesn't mean that it shouldn't be punished. Arys used pink javs in EU because they were allowed in NA, Grafblade used neogk because he forgot to switch module. They both got punished for the entire tourney for a simple mistake. I am not saying you should be banned from the tourney, just that the match result should be looked at and that the player who broke the rule should be suspended for an additional match. A rule is a rule.

It was one of the most exciting match i ever played, so sad if it's end up in a default win.
we did a mistake, that is true but guys if you are not involved or part of admin team stop *****ing its 2020 we're all grown up now (most of us). So dont be a ***** @forum warriors

It was one of the most exciting match i ever played, so sad if it's end up in a default win.
we did a mistake, that is true but guys if you are not involved or part of admin team stop *****ing its 2020 we're all grown up now (most of us). So dont be a ***** @forum warriors
Actually, the result of the match doesn't matter. Had you lost the match 12-0 or won it 12-0, the rule applies in all cases. Yeah it's a shame if a default is given, but you should blame your captain for being irresponsible, not the admin team or the forum warriors for following the rules.

" we're all grown up now " ; " En gros Alyss ferme ta gueule "
You should probably grow up a bit more then. rhetoric 101 lol

Sorry, got free time in my internship, hence why I'm citicizing people that are not grown up enough to follow the rules and need to make double posts because the edit button is too hard to find #forumwarrior

Actually, the result of the match doesn't matter. Had you lost the match 12-0 or won it 12-0, the rule applies in all cases. Yeah it's a shame if a default is given, but you should blame your captain for being irresponsible, not the admin team or the forum warriors for following the rules.
im not blaming the admin team at all
just the forum warriors, thirsty for some drama to make their boring life a bit nicer

I have to voice my opinion on this, as for the match I will state this first. A name is a bloody name, personally who cares if they use a different name? All the years of playing this game I have seen and played in many tournaments and seen many people not use their name they signed up with (myself included). I wasn't punished for it because the ID'S was checked in with my "name" and it was fine for me to use it. I must state with my heart in this matter that GODSENT should not have all the rounds taken away from them and BKP being given a default win because of a name, that would be the most ridiculous thing to happen in a tournament especially for the reason being a name. Some people will disagree with me and some will agree but if you was in the position of GODSENT you would be swift to agree with me on what I am writing now and don't even dare come at me with "the rules are the rules" you would agree with me being in their position. What I would do is either ban AnacondaX for the next 1/2 matches and make sure he changes his name (pointless in doing the name change personally). To take away the teams points when it is not their fault which Anaconda has had balls to say as a man and fully take the blame, is pathetic and not sportsman like. The team and all the other players who played that match and gave it their all and spent their time to participate should not be punished for this by having their rounds taken away and being 12-0 by default. Punish the individual who has done this, not the team. I don't get along with some GODSENT players but none the less I will make sure I stand for them, even the ones I dislike or have beef with to make sure they get fair justice. As I have stated, punish Anaconda personally, not the team. I'm sure he is more of a man to sacrifice a couple of matches (1 or 2) for the sake of his team not having a default. This will only make people in GODSENT less interested in the tournament and the way if this carries on foreseeable ones. I'm hoping this will be changed and GODSENT will keep the draw they worked for and what BKP worked for to get and that fair justice will be done over a "name".
Thank you,
Sho (Ballasourous)

I have to voice my opinion on this, as for the match I will state this first. A name is a bloody name, personally who cares if they use a different name? All the years of playing this game I have seen and played in many tournaments and seen many people not use their name they signed up with (myself included). I wasn't punished for it because the ID'S was checked in with my "name" and it was fine for me to use it. I must state with my heart in this matter that GODSENT should not have all the rounds taken away from them and BKP being given a default win because of a name, that would be the most ridiculous thing to happen in a tournament especially for the reason being a name. Some people will disagree with me and some will agree but if you was in the position of GODSENT you would be swift to agree with me on what I am writing now and don't even dare come at me with "the rules are the rules" you would agree with me being in their position. What I would do is either ban AnacondaX for the next 1/2 matches and make sure he changes his name (pointless in doing the name change personally). To take away the teams points when it is not their fault which Anaconda has had balls to say as a man and fully take the blame, is pathetic and not sportsman like. The team and all the other players who played that match and gave it their all and spent their time to participate should not be punished for this by having their rounds taken away and being 12-0 by default. Punish the individual who has done this, not the team. I don't get along with some GODSENT players but none the less I will make sure I stand for them, even the ones I dislike or have beef with to make sure they get fair justice. As I have stated, punish Anaconda personally, not the team. I'm sure he is more of a man to sacrifice a couple of matches (1 or 2) for the sake of his team not having a default. This will only make people in GODSENT less interested in the tournament and the way if this carries on foreseeable ones. I'm hoping this will be changed and GODSENT will keep the draw they worked for and what BKP worked for to get and that fair justice will be done over a "name".
Thank you,
Sho (Ballasourous)

I agree with most of this. What I disagree with, is that, because a role wasn't punished earlier, it can't change now. These days way to many people do it, so it's reasonable to punish it a little harder
However, according to Yami's post, the team played a already suspended player and that's a different story

I agree with most of this. What I disagree with, is that, because a role wasn't punished earlier, it can't change now. These days way to many people do it, so it's reasonable to punish it a little harder
However, according to Yami's post, the team played a already suspended player and that's a different story
Then if the team has played a suspended player have that player be removed from the tournament, to still take away all the points and have them be given to BKP is uncalled for. GODSENT worked hard to earn that and yes they may have made a mistake doing this, but to take everything they worked for and have it be given away is not right. Have the player who is at fault removed from the tournament and not allowed to participate in it, but keep the points.

Then if the team has played a suspended player have that player be removed from the tournament, to still take away all the points and have them be given to BKP is uncalled for. GODSENT worked hard to earn that and yes they may have made a mistake doing this, but to take everything they worked for and have it be given away is not right. Have the player who is at fault removed from the tournament and not allowed to participate in it, but keep the points.
The thing is, for that match the player at fault is the team leader, not anaconda. The leader made a suspended player play. He didn't know he was suspended, but as a team captain he should have known.

The thing is, for that match the player at fault is the team leader, not anaconda. The leader made a suspended player play. He didn't know he was suspended, but as a team captain he should have known.
No, that is incorrect. Anaconda is at fault. He knew he was suspended and Feodras not knowing he was anaconda has obviously said nothing. It was his fault alone not the teams. If action is to be taken it must be on him and not on his team, the team should not be punished for one mans actions.

No, that is incorrect. Anaconda is at fault. He knew he was suspended and Feodras not knowing he was anaconda has obviously said nothing. It was his fault alone not the teams. If action is to be taken it must be on him and not on his team, the team should not be punished for one mans actions.
So you are telling me the team leader doesn't know which player he is putting in his team? He should know that Anaconda is suspended as a team leader. Anaconda was at fault for using a different name, but the team leader was at fault for not managing his team well.

Well actually both should be banned, not? Feodras and Anaconda should have known this.

So you are telling me the team leader doesn't know which player he is putting in his team? He should know that Anaconda is suspended as a team leader. Anaconda was at fault for using a different name, but the team leader was at fault for not managing his team well.
How can you say he is not managing his team well? I don't even check the Bans and Suspensions and i'm a team leader and I know others who don't check them either, so I can understand Feodras and why he said he didn't know. But it is Anaconda's fault for not saying that he is suspended to Feodras.

Well actually both should be banned, not? Feodras and Anaconda should have known this.
No because Feodras hasn't done anything specific to deserve a ban and as I have stated in my previous reply which if you care to read you'll see. Your comment has no sound logic.

Back
Top Bottom