[ECS4] European Championship Series 4

Season 4 of the European tournament for Warband.

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[ECS4] Masters Group (Time Travelers Masters Champion)

Users who are viewing this thread

Time Travelers 9 - 8 Warriors and Champions

ID's:
bzYw0.jpg

Set's:
_aHWm.jpg

t5pLn.jpg

P0X9m.jpg

Wz1to.jpg

Lmao imagine losing all rounds because someone still cant follow one of the easiest rules since a couple of years... what a shame for the team

So because your team name is in full caps it doesn’t allow you to break the rules as you want. I don’t get why people break this rule, it’s like wbmm where you have to use the correct name. IS it that hard to make life easier for the admin team and the statistics team?
I hope the admin team will take a harsh decision to show that no team is above the rules.

So because your team name is in full caps it doesn’t allow you to break the rules as you want. I don’t get why people break this rule, it’s like wbmm where you have to use the correct name. IS it that hard to make life easier for the admin team and the statistics team?
I hope the admin team will take a harsh decision to show that no team is above the rules.
I mean its just name and i forgot to say it to AnacondaX before the match. I don’t have much time like last summer so sometimes i cant remember everything about this game, im just going for trainings and officials. If they got def win cause of that its not fair. I dont know you are so salty against me. I think you hate me cause we rekt you on WRL. Also i never said “we can break rules” im just wondering why you are so against us.

jus wanna say the name incident is a complete utter joke', all these years as stated I understand..but for the dying days of this game is laughable enjoy the free rounds well deserved, and for all the haters out there it's my fault, not the teams..#lowplayersonlycare#alysWHO?#AscarionWHO?bots

I mean its just name and i forgot to say it to AnacondaX before the match. I don’t have much time like last summer so sometimes i cant remember everything about this game, im just going for trainings and officials. If they got def win cause of that its not fair. I dont know you are so salty against me. I think you hate me cause we rekt you on WRL. Also i never said “we can break rules” im just wondering why you are so against us.
The fact is, you are the team leader, you are responsible for your team and your team members. You ****ed up and broke a rule. Deal with it. Yeah the match was a draw, yes it was a good match, but you broke a rule and now you need to face the consequences. We are so against you because you think that you should just go away with it. Just look at OIDA vs KT. Most likely the open map would have been closer with Brian being allowed to play, but he didn't cuz he was suspended. If you think that being punished for breaking a rule is unfair then think about how it's unfair that irresponsible people make volunteers' jobs harder by using alts.
Tbh I couldn't care less about that WRL result. If you think that a team who recruited players on tdm to have enough people for the match would tryhard then I am truly sorry for you. If you feel proud for beating a 120 ping average team after enforcing a german server because one of your players would get 80 ping, then nice for you, but this is not relevant to this conversation and to the fact that you broke a rule for being irresponsible.

Back
Top Bottom