[ECS4] European Championship Series 4

Season 4 of the European tournament for Warband.

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[ECS4] Group C

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
callmecarsoncrying.jpg

I mean when i made starks i thought that we are not good enough to play in div a of wnl but we succeeded to get into semi finals lol. Sometimes its worth to start listening to others instead of keeping your mind

People that think we are going to beat any of these stacked teams: ????
Nobody is expecting you to beat any of the top teams Tallie, the point people were trying to make since the start is that you can give them a run for their money, just like you did against Backline Tactics.

But giving a team ‘a run for their money’ isn’t satisfactory nor fun, and in the end of the day we still play this for fun right? If people are getting beaten every matchday then it’s just a matter of time before they quit as all fun aspects of the game are taken away.

We trained everyday and still didn’t beat probably the worst of of the 3 stacked teams, we knew this from the starts, hence I’ve been trying to make this point from the start. :smile:

But it’s fun stomping the other b teams xoxo
good counter argument. tbf the game is about fun so I dont understand why anyone would want to be put into a lower division where you win every match. (I know its not divisions - still wanted to mention it)

tallie your team definitely got a shot at beating better teams. just look at WNL8 where malta beat unity in week 1. it comes down to the daily performance and how active the other teams are. my team (Commando OIDA) is basically inactive and all we do is play 1-2 matches a week max (official included). so I don't see the point why a more active team like yours wouldnt be able to defeat us under the right circumstances

But giving a team ‘a run for their money’ isn’t satisfactory nor fun, and in the end of the day we still play this for fun right? If people are getting beaten every matchday then it’s just a matter of time before they quit as all fun aspects of the game are taken away.

We trained everyday and still didn’t beat probably the worst of of the 3 stacked teams, we knew this from the starts, hence I’ve been trying to make this point from the start. :smile:
Tallie stop making our team a bunch of idiots who are scared to play against teams from div a, thanks. We all were counting on that we can beat Charlini's team.
We both know that its not true lol we all believed in our success

good counter argument. tbf the game is about fun so I dont understand why anyone would want to be put into a lower division where you win every match. (I know its not divisions - still wanted to mention it)

tallie your team definitely got a shot at beating better teams. just look at WNL8 where malta beat unity in week 1. it comes down to the daily performance and how active the other teams are. my team (Commando OIDA) is basically inactive and all we do is play 1-2 matches a week max (official included). so I don't see the point why a more active team like yours wouldnt be able to defeat us under the right circumstances
I am not even in snus gang, just pointing out how he is saying how unfun is being stomped

Snus Gang 12 - 0 Belediye Şövalyeleri

AFz18WQ.jpg
jNeuea8.jpg
D3EoY28.jpg

Played on GER_1

BLD left during the third set, score was 2-0 at the time (overall 8-0). GG's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom