[ECS4] European Championship Series Signups - Signup Deadline 05/10/2020

Users who are viewing this thread

Inappropriate behavior
TuRkBrAiN
no-dogs-allowed-2-1914-p.jpg

Jesus shut up you lot. There will be bans if people carry using nationality to insult people even if its on the forum. I don't care if you want to call someone a ****ing idiot, leave people's nationalities out of it.

Just making a forum complaint, about being a member on the ECS group? This shows up whenever I try to click on to view what Aeronwen has posted above me. You may become to a member of this group [ECS4] European Championship Series 4 to view the content. I hope you can fix this, thank you very much! Also I will need admin for the servers if you could kindly add me to the list. Thank you very much!

Just making a forum complaint, about being a member on the ECS group? This shows up whenever I try to click on to view what Aeronwen has posted above me. You may become to a member of this group [ECS4] European Championship Series 4 to view the content. I hope you can fix this, thank you very much! Also I will need admin for the servers if you could kindly add me to the list. Thank you very much!
Just need to join the group I think, worked for me. The group's closed to members only, but anyone can join it.

Just need to join the group I think, worked for me. The group's closed to members only, but anyone can join it.
Thank you, I figured it out eventually just the whole forum change from when I last used them years ago is just odd to get my head around. Thank you anyway buddy!

Team Name: Boynuzlu Kurtlar Partisi
Team Tag: BKP_
Contact 1: (RyotainkTW & RyotainkSteam)
Contact 2: (Taleworlds & Steam)
Banner:

Roster:

Ryotaink - 3179778
Odegard - 1703524
queas - 1701850
Evilmay - 1753688
Becca - 4333050
Meldo - 1172242