[ECS4] European Championship Series Signups - Signup Deadline 05/10/2020

Users who are viewing this thread

I’m going to call out GIBBY here, so he preaches OIDA is bad for competition cos it was only gigastack last tourney, saying oh I’ll leave to join another team so it’s more fair.

Now in this tourney, he’s also in the only gigastack?

CHECKMATE, pls practise what u preach, don’t complain about poor competition when you’re playing a big role

(Mainly saying this on here cos YOU'RE BAD AT OPENING STEAM MESSAGES)

I’m going to call out GIBBY here, so he preaches OIDA is bad for competition cos it was only gigastack last tourney, saying oh I’ll leave to join another team so it’s more fair.

Now in this tourney, he’s also in the only gigastack?

CHECKMATE, pls practise what u preach, don’t complain about poor competition when you’re playing a big role

(Mainly saying this on here cos YOU'RE BAD AT OPENING STEAM MESSAGES)

I was kicked from oida

How does this change anything I said,

you were only kicked cos u kept changing ur mind about leaving or joining for ‘muhhh competition’

it changes it cuz it means I didn’t have a choice. OIDA disbanding came from Habi’s poor roster/player management, totally unrelated to any actions that i took. i joined the team I am currently in BEFORE oida imploded, we even scrimmed against them, so i was under the impression that we’d have good competition this tourney. turns out that we probably won’t, but don’t see why you see any link between my actions and that lack of competition? things were out of my hands.

it changes it cuz it means I didn’t have a choice. OIDA disbanding came from Habi’s poor roster/player management, totally unrelated to any actions that i took. i joined the team I am currently in BEFORE oida imploded, we even scrimmed against them, so i was under the impression that we’d have good competition this tourney. turns out that we probably won’t, but don’t see why you see any link between my actions and that lack of competition? things were out of my hands.
Just don’t see how going from one stacked team to another stacked team is good for competition, had you not joined KT it would’ve still been stacked. You had plenty of connections to make even a 3rd stacked team but no you just go for the easiest option to win an internet medal (joining KT). Just don’t pretend you actually care about competition when you do nothing to help it in any way shape or form. Stop preaching BS pls

this is neither Gibbys nor our rosters fault. we simply had several issues and real life problems which nobody needs to know about. don't make everything a drama and just play the game as long as it's still alive.

Just don’t see how going from one stacked team to another stacked team is good for competition, had you not joined KT it would’ve still been stacked. You had plenty of connections to make even a 3rd stacked team but no you just go for the easiest option to win an internet medal (joining KT). Just don’t pretend you actually care about competition when you do nothing to help it in any way shape or form. Stop preaching BS pls

a third team of that level would not be possible without FT reforming or a Tully-type AE team. you seem to be applying the current situation to my actions in the past, which is both unreasonable and illogical. when i joined KT i was under the impression that we’d have good competition between OIDA and KT and an interesting tournament. you cannot apply the situation after that, being that OIDA disbanded and KT are the only stack currently signed up, to my thought process when OIDA still appeared to be a thing. also, when I was kicked from OIDA I basically had the choice of joining KT to compete against them or to go for a casual tournament in div B or C. you can believe that I could have conjured a third stack team out of my ass if you want to, but I couldn’t have and really didn’t have many options other than to join KT

a third team of that level would not be possible without FT reforming or a Tully-type AE team. you seem to be applying the current situation to my actions in the past, which is both unreasonable and illogical. when i joined KT i was under the impression that we’d have good competition between OIDA and KT and an interesting tournament. you cannot apply the situation after that, being that OIDA disbanded and KT are the only stack currently signed up, to my thought process when OIDA still appeared to be a thing. also, when I was kicked from OIDA I basically had the choice of joining KT to compete against them or to go for a casual tournament in div B or C. you can believe that I could have conjured a third stack team out of my ass if you want to, but I couldn’t have and really didn’t have many options other than to join KT
Am I talking to a wall or something. Let me put it in caps for you.

KT WOULDVE STILL BEEN STACKED WITHOUT YOU, YOU DONT CARE ABOUT COMPETITION, ONLY MEDALS HENCE WHY YOU JOINED THEM. STOP PREACHING ABOUT COMPETITION WHEN YOU JUST TOOK THE EASIEST ROUTE TO BE IN A STACKED TEAM, AND DIDNT CHANGE ANYTHING IN THIS TOURNAMENT. NOW OIDA HAS DISBANDED ENJOY A REALLY BORING TOURNAMENT LUL Ty

(thelast comment is not ur fault obv but now KT must be bad for competition correct?)

Am I talking to a wall or something. Let me put it in caps for you.

KT WOULDVE STILL BEEN STACKED WITHOUT YOU, YOU DONT CARE ABOUT COMPETITION, ONLY MEDALS HENCE WHY YOU JOINED THEM. STOP PREACHING ABOUT COMPETITION WHEN YOU JUST TOOK THE EASIEST ROUTE TO BE IN A STACKED TEAM. Ty

what? i joined KT to compete against OIDA, the team I was kicked from. it’s pretty simple and I’ve repeated it several times. yes KT still had an excellent roster before Arni and I joined, but we both joined imagining a fun and competitive tournament playing against OIDA, which is now not going to happen. so yes i joined KT cuz i wanted us to win and beat OIDA. very unsure why you think that is a bad thing or somehow shows I’m against competition?

what? i joined KT to compete against OIDA, the team I was kicked from. it’s pretty simple and I’ve repeated it several times. yes KT still had an excellent roster before Arni and I joined, but we both joined imagining a fun and competitive tournament playing against OIDA, which is now not going to happen. so yes i joined KT cuz i wanted us to win and beat OIDA. very unsure why you think that is a bad thing or somehow shows I’m against competition?
So did you do anything to change competition for this tournament despite banging on about it last tournament?

I can answer for you - NO, you understand now?

So did you do anything to change competition for this tournament despite banging on about it last tournament?

I can answer for you - NO, you understand now?

ok oneil let me put it more simply:

gibby join KT to compete against OIDA, stack vs stack, looks fun and competitive.

OIDA disbands, no more stack vs stack.

KT only stack left, which gibby is in cuz he joined it to compete against OIDA.

i did not join KT to be the only stack team, i joined it cuz i wanted there to be 2 stacked teams competing. i tried to maximise the chances of KT winning by joining it with Arni and hoped we’d have a competitive tournament, which it now appears we won’t.

ok oneil let me put it more simply:

gibby join KT to compete against OIDA, stack vs stack, looks fun and competitive.

OIDA disbands, no more stack vs stack.

KT only stack left, which gibby is in cuz he joined it to compete against OIDA.

i did not join KT to be the only stack team, i joined it cuz i wanted there to be 2 stacked teams competing. i tried to maximise the chances of KT winning by joining it with Arni and hoped we’d have a competitive tournament, which it now appears we won’t.
Right just ignore everything I said ok, good tactic !!!

can’t lose the argument if you don’t address it!!!
So question now is, will you leave KT cos it’s now ‘bad’ for competition

Last edited:
Lol why are u even talking u always troll and get banned from places, then you bring up racism?? And then call people muslim haters when they lay out facts. Come on now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom