[ECS4] European Championship Series Signups - Signup Deadline 05/10/2020

Currently viewing this thread:

Killfacer

Marquis
WB
Best answers
Jesus shut up you lot. There will be bans if people carry using nationality to insult people even if its on the forum. I don't care if you want to call someone a ****ing idiot, leave people's nationalities out of it.

Killfacer

Marquis
WB
Best answers
We are still looking for an additional team but will be looking at moving forward even with an odd number shortly.

Killfacer

Marquis
WB
Best answers
As a heads up the first week will be the below maps/factions.

Week 1
Verloren (Rhodoks vs Swadia)
Ruins (Nords vs Sarranids)

Dominique19

Regular
Best answers
I don't know if any clan still need someone, but... I can guarantee Im active playa

Name: Dominique
Class: Cav
Steam: Dominique

Don't mind even if someone wanna reserve player

Last edited:

Aeronwen

Marquis
Best answers

Please post any further roster information in the ECS group Rosters thread here
and any further free agent information in the ECS group Free Agent thread here

Sho

Sergeant
Best answers
Just making a forum complaint, about being a member on the ECS group? This shows up whenever I try to click on to view what Aeronwen has posted above me. You may become to a member of this group [ECS4] European Championship Series 4 to view the content. I hope you can fix this, thank you very much! Also I will need admin for the servers if you could kindly add me to the list. Thank you very much!

MrMusty

Veteran
WBNWVCM&BWF&S
Best answers
Just making a forum complaint, about being a member on the ECS group? This shows up whenever I try to click on to view what Aeronwen has posted above me. You may become to a member of this group [ECS4] European Championship Series 4 to view the content. I hope you can fix this, thank you very much! Also I will need admin for the servers if you could kindly add me to the list. Thank you very much!
Just need to join the group I think, worked for me. The group's closed to members only, but anyone can join it.

Sho

Sergeant
Best answers
Just need to join the group I think, worked for me. The group's closed to members only, but anyone can join it.
Thank you, I figured it out eventually just the whole forum change from when I last used them years ago is just odd to get my head around. Thank you anyway buddy!

ryotaink

Squire
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Team Name: Boynuzlu Kurtlar Partisi
Team Tag: BKP_
Contact 1: (RyotainkTW & RyotainkSteam)
Contact 2: (Taleworlds & Steam)
Banner:

Roster:

Ryotaink - 3179778
Odegard - 1703524