[ECS4] European Championship Series Signups - Signup Deadline 05/10/2020

Users who are viewing this thread

Have u thought about mix Div A with B? I noticed that only Starks, FK and BLD signed up. Dunno if BLD players are good enough to play in higher division than C tbh. OIDA and Charlini's team will join as well, so we have only 4-5 teams ready to play in Div A.

Last edited:
Have u thought about mix Div A with B? I noticed that only Starks, FK and BLD signed up. Dunno if BLD players are good enough to play in higher division than C tbh. OIDA and Charlini's team will join as well, so we have only 4-5 teams ready to play in Div A.
The 8v8 hype died down rly quickly :grin:

For people who can't be arsed scrolling through the thread:

Have signed-up:

Milites Fortunae (Div C asked)
House Stark of Winterfell (Div A asked)
Snus Gang (Div B asked)
OHO HE HYZHNO (Div B asked)
Feodras's team (Div B asked)
Cavalieri Degli Insubria (Div C asked)
Tilted Stabbers (Div B asked)
Kebab Tactics (Div A asked)
Belediye Şövalyeleri (Div A/B asked)
Schwertbrüderorden (Div B asked)
Warriors and Champions (Div B asked)
Drüberfahrn (Div B asked)
Phantom Menace (Div B asked)

Total: 13

Coud sign-up:

OIDA
Charli's team
French Team

??

For an ECS-type format (even slightly altered), ~16 teams have proven to be a healthy number. Of course, everyone would like to have more 'top' teams to make the tournament more interesting, but the scene isn't as active as it used to be and it reflects in the amount of highly competitive teams we can get for a single tournament.

Imo, even if you can clearly predict the top3-4 of the tournament, there will still be good competition in the middle of the table between a lot of T2/T3 teams which makes for an interesting competition overall.

Last edited:
For people who can't be arsed scrolling through the thread:

Have signed-up:

Milites Fortunae (Div C asked)
House Stark of Winterfell (Div A asked)
Snus Gang (Div B asked)
OHO HE HYZHNO (Div B asked)
Feodras's team (Div B asked)
Cavalieri Degli Insubria (Div C asked)
Tilted Stabbers (Div C asked)
Kebab Tactics (Div A asked)
Belediye Şövalyeleri (Div A/B asked)
Schwertbrüderorden (Div B asked)
Warriors and Champions (Div B asked)
Drüberfahrn (Div B asked)
Phantom Menace (Div B asked)

Total: 13

Coud sign-up:

OIDA
Charli's team
French Team

??

For an ECS-type format (even slightly altered), ~16 teams have proven to be a healthy number. Of course, everyone would like to have more 'top' teams to make the tournament more interesting, but the scene isn't as active as it used to be and it reflects in the amount of highly competitive teams we can get for a single tournament.

Imo, even if you can clearly predict the top3-4 of the tournament, there will still be good competition in the middle of the table between a lot of T2/T3 teams which makes for an interesting competition overall.
Think you need to go back and look at what my team actually asked for because it was 100% not DIV C thank you ??

ECS has always been a tournament with very few teams because of the format. Instead of it now being 16 top teams, it's prolly gonna be like 16 DivA+B teams. I doubt ECL would happen too, the signup amount is fine.

ECS has always been a tournament with very few teams because of the format. Instead of it now being 16 top teams, it's prolly gonna be like 16 DivA+B teams. I doubt ECL would happen too, the signup amount is fine.
most of the teams are mid div B standard, its no surprise this is the case either

can literally see the finals and 3rd place match just from signups, pretty sad tbh

Back
Top Bottom