[ECS3] Suggestions & Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SaBo said:
Menethil said:
But they should mate. If you have time please do it. We played match vs DGNR and it was unplayeble. If they are same they can be better. Hope you can solve it.

OK, I've made a task scheduler which restarts the Root Server (the M&B Servers shutdown)  and then when the Root Server starts up then it will start the M&B Servers again. Everyday at 5 AM  :party: :party:

The thing is the ECS_DE were perfectly fine 2 weeks ago, suddenly it became a nightmare playing on them, especially if u play from france : high pings and more than that lots of lags; did the servers restarted yet? I tried to play today but seemed still ****ed up

Sil Good Feeling said:
SaBo said:
Menethil said:
But they should mate. If you have time please do it. We played match vs DGNR and it was unplayeble. If they are same they can be better. Hope you can solve it.

OK, I've made a task scheduler which restarts the Root Server (the M&B Servers shutdown)  and then when the Root Server starts up then it will start the M&B Servers again. Everyday at 5 AM  :party: :party:

The thing is the ECS_DE were perfectly fine 2 weeks ago, suddenly it became a nightmare playing on them, especially if u play from france : high pings and more than that lots of lags; did the servers restarted yet? I tried to play today but seemed still ****ed up

Sabo's servers gets restarted each day 5 am

Matt_500 said:
Prince Apollo said:
Is a player allowed to join a new team for the ecs if his/her team in the qualifiers got knocked out? (Just to clarify, not a pointless question)
If you're referring to Natasha, his team got disqualified before even playing a match.

It should not be different in his situation since K signed up and were disqualified by their "fault"

If a player has played in the ECS for team A, he is not allowed to play for another team over the course of that ECS season. In the case of Natasha, he has not yet played in the ECS and is thus allowed to play for FTW.

If you ask me, everyone in that team except the leader deserves to play in this tournament for other team. But I guess rules are rules even for dumb people

Watly said:
If a player has played in the ECS for team A, he is not allowed to play for another team over the course of that ECS season. In the case of Natasha, he has not yet played in the ECS and is thus allowed to play for FTW.
Nobody has played in the ECS yet.

Which version of Fort of Honour is gong to be used?  The updated one on IG with the fences around the cabbage patch is so much better than the old one with the wall with the ridiculous hitbox.

Pretty sure it was decided last ecs that you can't play and get knocked out of qualifiers then just join a team that made it, it's just ridiculous. That's why we have the Ecl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom