[ECS3] Suggestions & Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if I'm mistaken but aren't several teams going to only get 1 match out of this tournament? So for instance all the losers of this week - they're out right? If so is the ECL still happening?

Viktor said:
Apologies if I'm mistaken but aren't several teams going to only get 1 match out of this tournament? So for instance all the losers of this week - they're out right? If so is the ECL still happening?

Those teams that have already lost of their qualifying matches will not play any more matches. These teams are competing to qualify for a place in the actual tournament which will consist of a group stage and then a knockout period. All of the teams that make it through to the actual tournament will play more than one match.

It is still our intention to set up a framework for an ECL, however, I don't believe that any of us have the time to run the ECL on top of ECS so volunteers to take over the ECL will be necessary. Anyone who is interested should PM any one of the admins.

We will investigate the issues that some people are experiencing with the servers.

Dreaon said:
What about the serverside mod for the stat changes btw? Is it in use already for the Qualifiers?
Will any more detaills be announced soon (as stated 7 days ago)? Can't find anything specific in the rules or announcements yet.

Personally I find it a rather late and rash to implement such a change into a major tournament without any testing in matches or anything, but well.. would be nice to get it clarified either way.

The changes are listed under Appendix D of the Rules thread.

Watly said:
APPENDIX D - SERVER SIDED MODIFICATIONS

Swadia
-

Vaegirs
  • Inf Shield skill 2 -> 4
  • Archer Power Strike 0 -> 1

Nords
  • Cav Shield skill 1 -> 2

Sarranids
  • Inf Power Strike 4 -> 5
  • Inf shield skill 2 -> 4
  • Archer power strike 0 -> 1
  • Cav athletics 0 -> 3
  • Cav power strike 2 -> 3

Rhodoks
  • Cav Riding 4 -> 5
  • Xbow Shield 2 -> 4
  • Inf Ironflesh 4 -> 6
  • Inf Shield 5 -> 6

BlackTide said:
Viktor said:

Those teams that have already lost of their qualifying matches will not play any more matches. These teams are competing to qualify for a place in the actual tournament which will consist of a group stage and then a knockout period. All of the teams that make it through to the actual tournament will play more than one match.

It is still our intention to set up a framework for an ECL, however, I don't believe that any of us have the time to run the ECL on top of ECS so volunteers to take over the ECL will be necessary. Anyone who is interested should PM any one of the admins.

We will investigate the issues that some people are experiencing with the servers.

Dreaon said:
What about the serverside mod for the stat changes btw? Is it in use already for the Qualifiers?
Will any more detaills be announced soon (as stated 7 days ago)? Can't find anything specific in the rules or announcements yet.

Personally I find it a rather late and rash to implement such a change into a major tournament without any testing in matches or anything, but well.. would be nice to get it clarified either way.

The changes are listed under Appendix D of the Rules thread.

Watly said:
APPENDIX D - SERVER SIDED MODIFICATIONS

Swadia
-

Vaegirs
  • Inf Shield skill 2 -> 4
  • Archer Power Strike 0 -> 1

Nords
  • Cav Shield skill 1 -> 2

Sarranids
  • Inf Power Strike 4 -> 5
  • Inf shield skill 2 -> 4
  • Archer power strike 0 -> 1
  • Cav athletics 0 -> 3
  • Cav power strike 2 -> 3

Rhodoks
  • Cav Riding 4 -> 5
  • Xbow Shield 2 -> 4
  • Inf Ironflesh 4 -> 6
  • Inf Shield 5 -> 6
Ah okay. Thanks for clearing that up.

BlackTide said:

K1JqAi1.png

Suggestion for the next tournaments (I think we will have 1 or mayb even 2 more majors before Bonerlords^^):
Reveran Village is one of the best open maps in my opinion but the map borders are quite annoying. Maybe someone who knows how to do it could make the map bigger so that the map borders are further away from the flags !

Kragen said:
Suggestion for the next tournaments (I think we will have 1 or mayb even 2 more majors before Bonerlords^^):
Reveran Village is one of the best open maps in my opinion but the map borders are quite annoying. Maybe someone who knows how to do it could make the map bigger so that the map borders are further away from the flags !

Rather, how about we make the map borders identifiable, also if it's really going to be an open map rather than a mixed one some fences should be removed.

Shemaforash said:
Kragen said:

Rather, how about we make the map borders identifiable, also if it's really going to be an open map rather than a mixed one some fences should be removed.

i can try to make something on the borders :p

Didn't Trebron make a version with fence on map's borders? Actually, I thought this version of Reveran is being used in the tournament until match with Pub.

was messing around on reveran village a bid :p

Reveran new

cant get on this roof anymore
ljrr8lteejsek.jpg
new counter for bunker :p
n9hpapjw7wy9d.jpg
removed a bid of this fence
l4jtcdkdhyjom.jpg
changed the field a bid
6ah5kidnzci8y.jpg
new archer position
ppchkkp70fg2c.jpg
made the castle bigger , you cant get in there now :p
5xe04p9e7vrfu.jpg
added some visable borders
o0xbzv5mrcfhh.jpg
kj6gixmgqpetj.jpg
fx6zm8xzmzusp.jpg
and something that was pissing me of for a long time xd you can now walk up there and not get stuck in the little hole..
5mho8cjoiqda1.jpg

Reveran old with border

or just change nothing and have this border :p
uvwjia8eqgigv.jpg

if you want to use it here is download,
Reveran new
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lm1pc098euifhy2/AACfiz-M20VsHSq25cMKDkbAa?dl=0
Reveran old with border
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjhooc4gykdwhxa/AAD0M7FugsWVB-KjNW1eXrd9a?dl=0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back