[ECS3] Suggestions & Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sry for doublepost, but there was a line missing in a code which i just added.
I did ****ty cleaning in a hurry as it was already part of bigger script in my use.
Tested with these just now and works. Pardon for anyone who already tried it.

What about the serverside mod for the stat changes btw? Is it in use already for the Qualifiers?
Will any more detaills be announced soon (as stated 7 days ago)? Can't find anything specific in the rules or announcements yet.

Personally I find it a rather late and rash to implement such a change into a major tournament without any testing in matches or anything, but well.. would be nice to get it clarified either way.

Wolfenstein - ET had a thing called Limbo before a match/scrim.

All players that have joined a team would have to set ready with F3 before players could move and the timer would run. It was a good solution to ensure spawning was done fairly.

Arch3r said:
Wolfenstein - ET had a thing called Limbo before a match/scrim.

All players that have joined a team would have to set ready with F3 before players could move and the timer would run. It was a good solution to ensure spawning was done fairly.

It's bad enough with just getting Paulo to say ready, imagine the entirety of Unity having to press a button before a match starts? We'd never finish the tournament.

hey guys, just for u to know we had couples of training matches on ECS_DE server lately, and I feel really laggy on those servers. I m not mentioning pings, but lags and bugs. We even had a crazy freeze 10 seconds+ on DE 1, happened in the mid of a round  :???:

Is that only me or is any of u having the same issues?

Sil Good Feeling said:
hey guys, just for u to know we had couples of training matches on ECS_DE server lately, and I feel really laggy on those servers. I m not mentioning pings, but lags and bugs. We even had a crazy freeze 10 seconds+ on DE 1, happened in the mid of a round  :???:

Yeah we been getting the same problems also. The DE servers are really laggy not even the ping issue just generally lag (Ping is fine like 40 - 50 ping) So its not ping lag.

Sil Good Feeling said:

For me it wasn't laggy but we also had that crazy freeze yesterday. Please try to fix that if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom