[ECS3] Suggestions & Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fietta said:
ECL is a different admin team, the ECS admin team can't decide on the fate of the TQ members. I don't think it's strange, it's fair.
The administration team of the ECL has close contact with the ECS team. We share punishments if they break both of our rules, as we are more or less a 'child' tournament of theirs.

I suggest you dont remove the banter thread so we can actually post somewhere and not derail serious threads.

As for deleting my court that was just rude, you forget one thing

tumblr_nhe9ytDNtm1ruqqm0o1_500.gif

Lord Brutus said:
Banter is one thing but you people, for the most part, do not understand banter.  You go straight for the insults, flaming and trolling which is counter-productive to the tournament.

Edit:  And, no.
My comics are a prime example of good banter.

To remain on-topic. I suggest putting khergits as a faction for the finals.

Since i understand we can talk about admins and their behaviours i want to say somethings about Watly. Rempica and Zoyka was banned and their bans are over last Monday(from servers). I wrote Sabo, Watly on Tuesday they said yeah we will open it soon. They didnt. I wrote Wednesday they didnt, thursday they didnt so today. I wrote Watly without any kindness he open it in 2 minutes. Should we always act like this  to the admins? Will  watly do his job when i talk rude? Anyway their bans are opened today but we had a bad conversation with Watly. I talked rude as i said and he said " I can put them back if you want to :smile:)) and said "What will you think about that? :smile:. I said i want to see you are trying and he said he just have to edit some txt file etc. I told him to im talking to you right know why dont you ban me. He said "I'm not retard xD" . Well i dont think so Watly xD. This admin always tried to make things worse for F and its enough from us. If this guy ever involve in anycase during F-KURWA match. This is it from us. We dont want him as refree or admin in final match. He wont join the server during match. Yesterday we were talking with Rayden about match day and we were trying to find middle way and Watly wrote to Rayden like "50 mins left. How can we reach all players in this time? Was he going to push us? This is bull**** and its enough.

Menethil said:
Since i understand we can talk about admins and their behaviours i want to say somethings about Watly. Rempica and Zoyka was banned and their bans are over last Monday(from servers). I wrote Sabo, Watly on Tuesday they said yeah we will open it soon. They didnt. I wrote Wednesday they didnt, thursday they didnt so today. I wrote Watly without any kindness he open it in 2 minutes. Should we always act like this  to the admins? Will  watly do his job when i talk rude? Anyway their bans are opened today but we had a bad conversation with Watly. I talked rude as i said and he said " I can put them back if you want to :smile:)) and said "What will you think about that? :smile:. I said i want to see you are trying and he said he just have to edit some txt file etc. I told him to im talking to you right know why dont you ban me. He said "I'm not retard xD" . Well i dont think so Watly xD. This admin always tried to make things worse for F and its enough from us. If this guy ever involve in anycase during F-KURWA match. This is it from us. We dont want him as refree or admin in final match. He wont join the server during match. Yesterday we were talking with Rayden about match day and we were trying to find middle way and Watly wrote to Rayden like "50 mins left. How can we reach all players in this time? Was he going to push us? This is bull**** and its enough.
Wasn't watly in F? Did you guys do something to make him act this way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom