[ECS3] Suggestions & Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

yourNotAlone

Sergeant Knight at Arms
The round time limits FbtR to a small playable area. You can barely get to the wall in time when you spawn at the field-side spawn.

OurGloriousLeader

Grandmaster Knight
No Tallie archers need our 30 seconds to hide behind cover drawing and reloading or taking a random potshot that lands a hit once every 15 games, anything less is game breaking.

xxbunglexx1

Banned
_Osiris_ said:
Colonel Horyse said:
You've made me very upset today for postponing it - its ******** annoying finding out 10 minutes before the match - everything was fine and you gotta go do this you bunch of fkin vagitarians

maybe read the forums once in a while :p your own fault for only finding out now

i dont read these forums 24/7 like u lol i check it 4 updates and i saw the tournament was starting this weekend so i arranged my match arranged my team to be there and 20ms before match i find its postponed so im allowed to be annoyed

dont need to check it 24/7 maybe once a day to see if there was an announcement :razz: it also says you need to give IDs 24 hours before to avoid giving a default :razz:

Fietta

buıʇʇǝs uoıʇɔǝɹıp ʞɔɐʇʇɐ
Marquis
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
I've mentioned it to Watly, but I'll say it here in-case people want to give out opinions or constructive criticism. There's a lack of communication between referees. Normally an admin would message referees individually; showing the date, which scrims aren't picked, which scrim are picked. There can be complications from this stage as some people may want to do the same one. Sometimes the admins will make a steam group which is easily ignored. I wanted to find a new way of referee's communicating to each other and make admin's life much easier. I found a solution which would be to create a thread and the example is below (Can easily be changed and altered, was just a prototype). On this thread, the referee's should be able to make an application on which server they'd want to referee, this just keeps things to a neat and professional standard. Referee's should also post the match's results here and discuss potential cheaters etc. This is just an idea I created, since communicating with referee's are extremely hard.

STAGE ONE

QUALIFIERS  GROUP  A

5620582193_07207bc789_o.png
MatchPE vs KOA
Server
Date
Referee
MatchTHD vs K
Server
Date
Referee

STAGE ONE EXAMPLE

QUALIFIERS  GROUP  A

MatchPE vs KOA
ServerECS_DE_8
Date01/04/16
RefereeFietta
MatchTHD vs K
ServerECS_DE_6
Date01/04/16
RefereeTallie

Referee name:
Qualifying group:
Match:

Referee name: Fietta
Qualifying group: Group A
Match: PE vs KOA

Fietta

buıʇʇǝs uoıʇɔǝɹıp ʞɔɐʇʇɐ
Marquis
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
No, the teams include the server. It's just in-case of server swap last minute, not really needing to be included but can do.

Fietta

buıʇʇǝs uoıʇɔǝɹıp ʞɔɐʇʇɐ
Marquis
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Prince Apollo said:
So you want to give referee's more rights?

No?..., referee would keep the exact same rights. It just makes it easier for the admins to communicate to referees. Where did you even get the 'more rights' part from?  :facepalm:

trot888 said:
I've mentioned it to Watly, but I'll say it here in-case people want to give out opinions or constructive criticism. There's a lack of communication between referees. Normally an admin would message referees individually; showing the date, which scrims aren't picked, which scrim are picked. There can be complications from this stage as some people may want to do the same one. Sometimes the admins will make a steam group which is easily ignored. I wanted to find a new way of referee's communicating to each other and make admin's life much easier.

xxbunglexx1

Banned
trot888 said:
Prince Apollo said:
So you want to give referee's more rights?

No?..., referee would keep the exact same rights. It just makes it easier for the admins to communicate to referees. Where did you even get the 'more rights' part from?  :facepalm:

trot888 said:
I've mentioned it to Watly, but I'll say it here in-case people want to give out opinions or constructive criticism. There's a lack of communication between referees. Normally an admin would message referees individually; showing the date, which scrims aren't picked, which scrim are picked. There can be complications from this stage as some people may want to do the same one. Sometimes the admins will make a steam group which is easily ignored. I wanted to find a new way of referee's communicating to each other and make admin's life much easier.

he got e's in his gcses hes a moron  :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom