[ECS3] Information & Qualifier Sign Ups

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dyktator said:
lllew said:
MyrmidonAchilles said:
I copied the code from Thunders as they so helpfully left the code for copying    :oops: though still took a fair time to cut and paste/edit what I needed to...joys of working nights eh?
Actually, I copied code from Tallie's application for I was doing this on mobile too :grin:

Respect for both of you. Doing such things via mobile is a terrible work  :lol:

Just this basically.

Keller said:
moreclutch said:
Wub Wub Wub Wub Bwaaah said:
moreclutch said:
Like 6 players are in other teams..

Which says a lot about them......

Whatever. Have fun with your tournament. Pybou team will not be part of it.
It says a lot more about you...

It says about me that I believe a guy when he tells me he wants to play for my team. Its not that I forced them to join the steam group......

Also, I dont know you. So stop spamming this topic.

moreclutch said:
It says about me that I believe a guy when he tells me he wants to play for my team. Its not that I forced them to join the steam group......

Also, I dont know you. So stop spamming this topic.

They was already in clans but they joined you with the promise of money xD

Informations

Just to let you know how things are going :

- So far we've got 7 teams registering for the qualifier phase :

• Rising Rivals led by Tallie.
  • Thunders led by Lew
  • Fearless led by Garde
  • 14e Gaming led by Knight
  • Kattegat! led by Natasha/K
  • Tranquillity led by Apollo
  • Cheshire Cat Clan represented by Myrmidon Achilles

I know fore sure that some teams are still waiting to sign up. Though, this might not be enough to reach 16 teams. In that case, then we'll see if we stop the signs up to 12.

- Ferocious Trident Wielders will be added to the invited teams due to one of the 12 team declining the offer. 10 accepted joining the tournament. 1 is still waiting to give an answer.

- The names of those teams will be announced once we get a proper board.

- We'll be granted a board once we ask for it. We'll ask for it once we got a name. In the next days, most likely.

- In the following 2 weeks, we're gonna have a lot of things to discuss, especially some changes which should be happening for this tournament. That's why I've already some talks planned with different actors of the community. But as I can't speak with everyone individually, a forum is in creation which has been thought as a place where admins could exchange, alongside team captains which will be granted a board. The idea is to simplify the exchanges between the admin team and the captains, by providing some informations available everytime for the teams. It's not so much to keep things privately, as still a lot of things will be published on TW, but we do believe that it will avoid lots of misscommunication, in regards of what happened previously in some tournaments.

- As for the staff of this tournament, this is what we have so far.

• Tardet | Lead Administrator
  • BlackTide | Co Administrator
  • Faebio | Veteran Administrator
  • Erik Le Rouge | Junior Administrator
  • Knight | Observer

• Sjaeles | Betting Corner Manager
  • Belendor | Official Designer

• BladeCast_TV | Accredited Streamer
  • Battle Ready Orphan | Accredited Streamer

• Defender of Faith (Simrai/Viglaf) | Server Provider
  • The Kingdom of Swadia (Alene) | Server Provider
  • Sabo | Server Provider

- We should get to know soon who is gonna be our statistician manager. Not that they're actually many people capable of doing such a work. This team will be evolving during the next days.

- We're still looking for : -

* Server Providers. Server Provider are the core of a well ran tournament, that's why we're definitely looking for more servers, especially german ones.
* Analysts. I'm looking to hire a group of analysts in order to provide weekly reviews and previews. We're looking for people knowing the game and the community quite well, able to express themselves in a fluent English and with enough spare time to publish at least one review/preview per week.
This doesn't mean in any ways that you can't produce reviews/previews on your own, but as it can be a task extremely time confusing, I'd rather prefer having official analysts that I can count on, from the beginning until the end of the tournament.
*Streamers. We're looking for streamers able to cover several matchs of the tournament, from the qualifiers to the knockout stage.

If you're interested in fulfilling any of those roles, please do contact me by PM or steam.

Thanks in advance!

Team Banner: (can't find it right now, not at home for one week)
Team name: Die Acht Monuren
Team Tag: DAM
Team Location Germany
Team TW thread/steam group/twitter https://steamcommunity.com/groups/DieAchtMonuren
contact 1: name - TW profile - Steam Vinnie: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DAM_Vinz & https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile
contact 2: name - TW profile - Steam DouDou: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198030228092
contact 2: name - TW profile - Steam Balian: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022965262
Roster: (I will post the rest when I'm at home)

DouDou         145928
Balian             148159 1211942
Schwubs         225451
Preuse           382141
Vinnie              1030226
Patrick           1103711
Adrian           1137657
Eric               1320707
Junkey           1332535
Bonebreaker 1546199
Medusa            1662246
Tim               1696176
Jonas             1728285
Ossi                  2197991

Tardet said:
  • Cheshire Cat Clan lead by Myrmidon Achilles
Well, actually our clan doesn't have any leaders. If you changed 'lead' to 'represented' it would be more correct.
But if you prefer to keep it equal... np

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom