[ECS3] Information & Qualifier Sign Ups

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MyrmidonAchilles said:
Out of curiosity are you still aiming for starting week beginning 4th April?

Yeah most likely. Probably closing the signs up the week-end before and asking for the IDs 24h before your first match starts.

Since this is probably the final big tournament (in Warband) should we take larger precautions?. It's just a suggestion but if everyone has to take a screenshot whilst playing the match which then gets sent to an adjudicator as I've said before.. I think cheating would be 0. Sounds like hard work but taking a screenshot during a match isn't hard at all. I'm sure people could have common sense to press prntscn or f12 once... But this is a suggestion, it might be too much but idk... Since every tournament there's been a cheating problem. :smile:

trot888 said:
Since this is probably the final big tournament, should we take larger precautions?. It's just a suggestion but if everyone has to take a screenshot whilst playing the match which then gets sent to an adjudicator as I've said before.. I think cheating would be 0. Sounds like hard work but taking a screenshot during a match isn't hard at all. I'm sure people could have common sense to press prntscn or f12 once... But this is a suggestion, it might be too much but idk... Since every tournament there's been a cheating problem. :smile:

Why don't you just keep an eye out for players who cheat when your on the bench you will have plenty of time to do it bro!

Captain Lust said:
trot888 said:
Since this is probably the final big tournament
At what point do you just stop saying things because they always come out really, really...

...can't think of a nice way of saying it but I hope you get the point.

Well I thought we were in the Warband thread... Not overall thread. Also Tardet, I don't seem to see any way in this new tournament on how you're able to combat cheaters, the whole Warband community could cheat since I can't see anything like a referee as such. :smile: (unless it's observer).

screenshots are useless. The hack who is mostly used instantly disappears from the screen just by pressing the "delete" key. You can do it in 2 sec and there is nothing to see on the screenshot :smile:

+
@Fietta

Once I've got someone in charge of the referee, I will post a message to open the applications. That will most likely be when we get a board, this thread is mainly about eventual questions/sign ups.

People said NC was last warband tournament.... We may get some kind of banner lord at the end of the year, even if we get a full release game with MP ready to go (and not a beta) that still leaves the rest of this year. I can't see there being no other tournament for 6 months while we wait for the Lord of banners.

Me and Roo are Free Agents for this one.
Any team that wants one or both of us to play for them, can write us on Steam or send us a PM ))

Steam:
LeRoux
Razer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom