[ECS3] Information & Qualifier Sign Ups

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
on: "For the qualifier group : 16 teams maximum, by registration. 4 groups. 1 team qualified per group for the Group"

How do you make the groups?
How do you make sure that lets say you dont place the best 4 teams in the same group?
Why did you not post this topic in the appropriate subforum? This topic here can be easily overlooked.
Also, FTW finished 3rd in last WNL regular season and did not get invited?
Fearless also a good team, won 4 of 7 matches last WNL season.
And every team can have a bad night where really everything goes wrong for them.
My suggestion: Not first team in each group qualifies, but best two teams of each group move on. 1st Group A plays Second Group B ;
2nd group a plays 1st group b (and so on, technically like quarter finals in NC)
IF 1st of its group wins, THEN its qualified
IF 1st of its group loses, THEN double-elimination
or something like that

Because I am sure you want to have the best teams in your tournament and not just well the most lucky ones.

Ah and I want to sign up our team.

We will (most likely) use the tag Pybou_Playername
Pybou = Place your bet on us

About Players, you can check our steamgroup to give you a rough idea:

Link ist http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WeKnowGame

Kragen will be our contact and inform you with more details when he has time.

The tournament is not linked with previous tournaments I guess :smile:

+ if bendetto and Arni play in your team, I'll finance it IsraelBoy haha

I'd like to see which team has got invited because it's quite weird when we see that FTW must play in qualifying round. Nevertheless they (or we cuz I was a part of this team) were in quarter finals of last WNL. So we have 12 better teams and want to know who is a lot of better than FTW. IG? Wolfpack? BRO?  XD

Prußak said:
I'd like to see which team has got invited because it's quite weird when we see that FTW must play in qualifying round. Nevertheless they (or we cuz I was a part of this team) were in quarter finals of last WNL. So we have 12 better teams and want to know who is a lot of better than FTW. IG? Wolfpack? BRO?  XD

Perhaps they rejected the invite and decided to go through the qualifiers because they'll most likely make it anyway? To play some games?
Either way Prusak you should put a disclaimer in front of your posts to remind people of the  massive stupidity they're about to witness if they carry on reading your ****. Thanks in advance

Prußak said:
Pretty sure I kicked u from Wolfpack. What clan are you part of this weekend? Well either way, I dont care xD

Colonel Horyse said:

Prince Apollo said:

Both accepted.

@MoreClutch.

- The groups are made randomly to some extend but I will pay attention on not making for exemple two of the strongest team fight in the same group, as much as it is possible to do without influencing it too much.

- The "appropriate" subforum doesn't mean anything. The annoucement concerning major tournament are sometimes made here. When they're not, it's because they already have a name and that the admins just start using the old subforum once again. For our case, once I got a name, I will ask an admin to create us a sub-forum. You cannot create subforum on your own in the multiplayer event section, and you cannot post your own event thread in the multiplayer section (they have to be moved from the GuildHall first).

- As for the FTW case, that's my mistake. When I've been choosing the team I invited in the tournament, I obviously looked at FTW but at the time, Robin wasn't online so I couldn't contact him and I hadn't see FTW playing in a while. When I looked at their roster, I saw Klockis had left their steam group, that they were some people like Tallie who I knew had joined/created other teams. So I just made the (wrong) conclusion that they were innactive. I've talked to Robin and proposed him to wait a bit because there might be a chance one of the invited team doesn't give a positive answer but he has been kind enough not to mind and took the decision to sign up. Either way, I'm not too worried about FTW.

- Concerning Fearless that's another story and even tho they did decent during the WNL, I doubt you can say the teams I've got from the invitation are worse than them. I guess you will able to see once I get to announce them.

- Thanks for your suggestion about a new system but I will keep the existing one.

- Please do use the correct format if you want to sign up.

@Fietta

Once I've got someone in charge of the referee, I will post a message to open the applications. That will most likely be when we get a board, this thread is mainly about eventual questions/sign ups.

Cease the toxic post already, everyone.  Thank you ! :smile:

Signing up:

Team name: Place your bet on us
Team Tag: Pybou
Team Location: Europe
Team TW thread/steam group/twitter: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WeKnowGame
contact 1: Kragen https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=299712
contact 2: name - TW profile - Steam
Roster: I plan to sign up with all players who are currently in this group and probably add 2-3 players.

Painstakingly done copied on mobile so sorry for any errors. Changes to our roster are likely so will update as needed.

Myself and gala are contacts, though please feel free to contact any member in the steam group.

CCC_banner.png

Cheshire  Cat  Clan
5620582193_07207bc789_o.png

» TAGCCC_

» LOCATIONEurope

» INFORMATION
P6EEJdM.gif
TaleWorlds
ler7hzy.gif
Steam

» CONTACTS
game_badge_wb.png
Myrmidon_Achilles
P6EEJdM.gif
ler7hzy.gif
Steam
game_badge_wb.png
Sir Galamad
P6EEJdM.gif
TaleWorlds
ler7hzy.gif
Steam

» ROSTER

Rawnrawn 19171
Corgan 63848
ChatNoir 95189
OliESC_Xberg 418371
Muzzle 704026
Slaybot 994839
Sir Galamad 1093243
Cavetroll 1204117
Tortellini 1313280
Myrmidon_Achilles 2068494
PeterAvastrat 1209083
Fabio 38558
Konrad_The_Groper 1343879
Richard 377532
Pepper992886
Alene512432

moreclutch said:
Signing up:

Team name: Place your bet on us
Team Tag: Pybou
Team Location: Europe
Team TW thread/steam group/twitter: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WeKnowGame
contact 1: Kragen https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=299712
contact 2: name - TW profile - Steam
Roster: I plan to sign up with all players who are currently in this group and probably add 2-3 players.

You need to remove atleast 3 players lol

MyrmidonAchilles said:

Accepted. First sign up on phone, well done! :party:

@MoreClutch

You might want to get a talk with Kragen at first. He is the only contact you give me (which makes a problem itself as I need atleast two) but he is also appearing as one of the member of Tranquillity.

And as Bauglir said, some of the players in your group are already in other teams, so a sense check mind be in order aswell. But since you didn't post a clear roster yet, that still isn't a problem.

MyrmidonAchilles said:
I copied the code from Thunders as they so helpfully left the code for copying    :oops: though still took a fair time to cut and paste/edit what I needed to...joys of working nights eh?
Actually, I copied code from Tallie's application for I was doing this on mobile too :grin:

lllew said:
MyrmidonAchilles said:
I copied the code from Thunders as they so helpfully left the code for copying    :oops: though still took a fair time to cut and paste/edit what I needed to...joys of working nights eh?
Actually, I copied code from Tallie's application for I was doing this on mobile too :grin:

Respect for both of you. Doing such things via mobile is a terrible work  :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom