[ECS3] Information & Qualifier Sign Ups

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is mostly camping and u have 50/50 chance to be lucky with the flag or lose the round.

Replace Mountain Fortress with Naval Outpost. I don't know why it was removed, one of best maps in the game, we had exciting matches before. POLAND VS GERMANY, AE VS KURWA ETC

Prußak said:
Replace Mountain Fortress with Naval Outpost. I don't know why it was removed, one of best maps in the game, we had exciting matches before. POLAND VS GERMANY, AE VS KURWA ETC
MF is much better then naval

I'd rather prefer you avoid such polls Apollo, which are from your own initiative, can be used by any user on this forum, whoever he is, and are not at all valided by the admin team.

I will ask the teamcaptains what they think about bringing Moutain Forteress back in the Map Poll and we'll see.

Before this thread becomes another way for certain people to deliver their daily amount of spam, I'm gonna close as its utility went down from useful to useless.

Feel free to post your suggestions in the appropriate topic but do avoid any kind of useless spam. If it's just to post "bring MF back", you might want to refrain yourself and ask your captain to make a valid imput on the appropriate admin forum instead.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom