[ECS3] Group D

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Menethil said:
ggwp, it was bad day for us. You deserved it. I would expect some respect too but anyway your biggest achievement probably.

[YouTube] https://youtu.be/-b7ttBE8QK4[/MEDIA]

Also ich fand es lustig und ich habe auch gelacht. C:

SpArTAcUS12345 said:
Menethil said:
ggwp, it was bad day for us. You deserved it. I would expect some respect too but anyway your biggest achievement probably.

This isn't the German part of the forum idiot, and as watly and alene said this isn't related to group D. So why don't you hop on your bratwurst krankenwagon and kindly piss off.

Inquisitive_Shingen said:
SpArTAcUS12345 said:
Menethil said:

This isn't the German part of the forum idiot, and as watly and alene said this isn't related to group D. So why don't you hop on your bratwurst krankenwagon and kindly piss off.

:steamsalty: !

The result cannot be confirmed due to a lack of screenshots. Please provide them, or the runner-up position will be defaulted.

Worst admining ever =) So you cannot ask Fearless to confirm the match or go check server logs are you that lazy? Just asking not trying to be salty

If it's a problem check the logs, I'm sure you'll find time to do this as you're admin and because F doesn't have the screens it should be your responsibility to do so anyway, even if you are "busy". Oh and also you're saying if we cannot provide more than 3 you shall give Fearless the default win? preposterous.

If anyone in Fearless has the screens please give them to wetle, he seems to be having quite the banning temperament as of late.

Rules & Regulations said:
§ 15 Match Format
(6) Each team captain is responsible for ensuring that a screenshot is made of each set result. Captains must be able to produce such screenshots should they be requested to do so by a tournament admin. In the case of a dispute the team that cannot produce a screenshot will forfeit disputed rounds.

I also have not claimed that Fearless would receive a default win. Both teams have the responsibility to provide screenshots to the administrators

You took responsibility of being head admin of a ''major'' tournament, as admin you should work over getting that is needed to amend these fixtures. If you dont have time you shouldn't take that responsibility, and thats your own fault, because the tournament already started and there is no going back. I dont see such a rule in previous tournaments, judging by that you tried to make your work easier, ok thats fine but sometimes people forget to take screenshots. Since you're admin you have full access to the logs and if players arent able to show the screenshots, your job is to provide the needed proofs. Otherwise why  you're here? Sorry but i can randomise teams and write it in threads =)

This rule has been around for years now, in fact already ENL had it. Go take a look at the rulesets for NC and WNL, the rules is in there as well.

To be fair teams have also often missed screens and I don't think any of these results are in dispute. Not sure what the admin foot stomping is about but seems counter-productive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom