[ECS2] Group B

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
db9254eedf1d.png

That is literally the most insane crazy punishment  ive ever heard of :grin: Ban sota is fine and i agree with that being right but rematch and then if they lose somehow they don't even get to pick the maps for their next match o_O

anyway good luck to all the teams  :grin:

Haha, I made just a poor joke about French. Seems like it was 100% true, though :iamamoron:

Legend can't get into quaterfinals with their skill, so they just do it "French way" :grin:

Arthasan said:
Haha, I made just a poor joke about French. Seems like it was 100% true, though :iamamoron:

Legend can't get into quaterfinals with their skill, so they just do it "French way" :grin:

What should we do? Refuse the default? It's not like we asked for it... Stop spreading bull**** and think about your quarterfinal match mate  :iamamoron: (watch for walls while riding too, I heart it could stop cavs  :fruity: )

You should refuse the rematch if you got smashed, maybe? :lol:
Keller said:
think about your quarterfinal match mate  :iamamoron: (watch for walls while riding too, I heart it could stop cavs  :fruity: )

Haha, sounds funny, especially when I got no idea what are you talking about :wink: Imho, you should think about your quaterfinal match as well "mate" - your adventure with ECS will take only 1 week longer :fruity: Dunno if it's worth covering in shame :wink:

Nobody understood the situation here guys , WeDontYou gave default to Legend because with finishing second place the group . They will get the chance to face AE earlier in quarters . My highly skilled inspection we are talking about here ! Yep they will try to take down AE !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom