[ECS2] Group B

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arthasan said:
You should refuse the rematch if you got smashed, maybe? :lol:

We are here to play "mate" if there is a rematch, we play it... We don't have to be ashamed. We showed up for the match even tho we knew WeDontYou would crush us.
If you start thinking in this way, you'd better directly give up too...

This isn't Legend's fault, just "WeDontYou" being little dramatic centres of attention as usual and messing up the tournament that finally got some decent sponsorship and attention. Oh well, we'll play Warband (with native textures :razz:) and do our best.

I can`t understand one thing. Everyone started talk that Legend clan is coward etc. because they accepted default win. Yet it wasn`t their own decision. It is new rule which added admins of that tournament.

I can see similar situation like in WNL - everyone started blamed Heroes of Agnicourt cause of they had 2nd place in previous WNL although one strong team which played against them was SRC. They didn`t break rules and they deserved for 2nd position.

Here is similiar situation. Legend break rules cause of they accepted default win ? No. Admins added new rule about that. Paulo did what was the best for his team. Now everyone blame him yet I think that if Arthasan is captain of team, he would also accept that possibility.

Arthasan said:
You should refuse the rematch if you got smashed, maybe? :lol:
Keller said:
think about your quarterfinal match mate  :iamamoron: (watch for walls while riding too, I heart it could stop cavs  :fruity: )

Haha, sounds funny, especially when I got no idea what are you talking about :wink: Imho, you should think about your quaterfinal match as well "mate" - your adventure with ECS will take only 1 week longer :fruity: Dunno if it's worth covering in shame :wink:
Why you are only crying and behave as if you are an agitator. Don't be mad and think about your team. We're not even in the same group. I also think that Sota shouldn't be banned, he could be warned instead because its just pink javs, just think about pink players then it would be worth to be banned. But without him WeDontYou is a strong participant already and I believe that Rayden is better in commanding than most of the leaders of other teams including yours and mine (sorry Paulo :razz:) And this attiude like "you have one more week to play helololol" is wrong you should admit it. As Agincourt showed us in the last WNL they ended up in the second place and surprised us all. I admit we're no better than most of the teams but it doesn't prevent us from playing.

So I recommend you to be more relaxed and stop provoking. Otherwise it would be ended up in a forums fight. Have a good night. :smile:

I dont think its really Legends fault, its like their only way to pass the group so they do it since Heroes wouldve won this match (Legend vs Heroes)^^ Anyway they got their chance and they take it, i am sure every team would do the same.

Please dont use Agincourts second place for any rational discussion (no offense gg no re), but i agree WeDontYou got a bunch of great commanders, there will only be two threats for them.. AE and
Wolfpack after we kicked out IG followed by Freelancers  :fruity:

Arthasan, I don't know what you're up against, but you really need to calm down, it's not necessary, also we're are not fleeing anything, we know that with Legend, we are not at the top of our level, we faced WeDontYou the first time knowing they'd crush us and we did better than what we expected.

There was a re-match today, I didn't even know why ( something with pink arrows or something some people explained to me ), and the thing is, we showed up against with only 8 players, and believe it or not, we didn't know if we would be enough for this match because Kellermann and I have exams, so I went in cause Kellermann couldn't cause we needed to be 8. I was personnaly expecting WeDontYou to have their full roster and I was also expecting to get crushed even more than during the first match, but I was there, and we were all there no matter what the score would have been at the end.

Think about what you're saying dude, you're judging Legend, but we are still here today, we don't know for how much time, but we are still here, and you should know that we have had some difficult times, all our french players went missing, they left the game and we started 2 WNL in the past with less than 5 players in our roster, but we always managed to get back up.

Stop saying **** about Legend, stop saying **** about players who deserve as much respect as the others. I'm not talking about me, I can be somekind of a di**head sometimes and I know it, so I don't bother about people complaining about me cause they can be right. But don't say anything about Paulo or any of our players, cause they put some hard work to stay in the top 10. We are not the best but we do our best, and everyone should respect that.

OurGloriousLeader said:
This isn't Legend's fault, just WeDontYou being little dramatic centres of attention as usual and messing up the tournament that finally got some decent sponsorship and attention. Oh well, we'll play Warband (with native textures :razz:) and do our best.

Messing up the tournament? You are not the one who is dealing with this stuff, reminding; forcing name change, forcing to replay the match that we already won, forcing to play with setted factions by Legends and Heroes....

and yes we will play warband aswell, lets see what we can do without sota's pink javs and arrows.

edit: about default win, i wouldnt blame legend for this, we just couldnt get enough players because AGAIN they forced us to play at setted time by Legend

Simo Häyhä said:
...and I believe that Rayden is better in commanding than most of the leaders of other teams including yours and mine (sorry Paulo :razz:)...

Mate, you don't know what you're talking about!!! Paulo best, Paulo is life, Paulo <3!

Gl in the quarters Legend, a pity the match eventually became a default win.

Arthasan said:
Haha, I made just a poor joke about French. Seems like it was 100% true, though :iamamoron:

Legend can't get into quaterfinals with their skill, so they just do it "French way" :grin:

We would do this aswell, just saying.

C-a-i-u-s said:
I'm not talking about me, I can be somekind of a di**head sometimes and I know it, so I don't bother about people complaining about me cause they can be right.

I only catched this XD. Youre **** Ciaus!!!1!

Anyhow, im looking forward to rek Otto.

Yeah yeah that's so unfortunate, what a real shame !

Meanwhile, IR and DoF people just keep watching, too happy not having to face WeDon'tYou anymore if they manage to win. Seems like the wheel of fortune turns for everyone at a point.  :roll:

Meh, tbh, this decision will end up making for better games in the end. WeDontYou vs winner of IR-DoF is dead boring compared to Legend vs winner of IR-DoF. Likewise now we get to possibly see WeDontYou face off against AE.

Arthasan said:
Legend can't get into quaterfinals with their skill, so they just do it "French way" :grin:

No offense to FF or Heroes, but comparing the results of the matches, which just have been played, I can't agree that Legend wouldn't have a chance to get into quarterfinals by playing the runners up match....
There's no fault on Legend's side.

wedontyou 15 - 1 heroes

naval outpost

f06cd2310ae6f99d9dcf1305b34602fa.jpg

3b0d546c8ad4aa0b377edf8306cb7c7f.jpg

verloren

6fc1d9e008aa0e22ea9f0ee649a8d9ad.jpg

forgot to the take 3rd spawn

ggz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back