Currently viewing this thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keller

Sergeant Knight
WB
Best answers
No.
Legend will also agree map bans and picks with Heroes tomorrow. In the case that Legend win the replayed match, WeDontYou will play the match against Heroes on the maps set by Legend and Heroes.

_Osiris_

Baron
WBNWWF&SVC
Best answers
That is literally the most insane crazy punishment  ive ever heard of :grin: Ban sota is fine and i agree with that being right but rematch and then if they lose somehow they don't even get to pick the maps for their next match o_O

anyway good luck to all the teams  :grin:

Keller

Sergeant Knight
WB
Best answers
Sure they will play but now they will finish second of the group. Look at the rules and you'll understand :smile:

Arthasan

Knight
Best answers
Haha, I made just a poor joke about French. Seems like it was 100% true, though :iamamoron:

Legend can't get into quaterfinals with their skill, so they just do it "French way" :grin:

Keller

Sergeant Knight
WB
Best answers
Arthasan said:
Haha, I made just a poor joke about French. Seems like it was 100% true, though :iamamoron:

Legend can't get into quaterfinals with their skill, so they just do it "French way" :grin:
What should we do? Refuse the default? It's not like we asked for it... Stop spreading bull**** and think about your quarterfinal match mate  :iamamoron: (watch for walls while riding too, I heart it could stop cavs  :fruity: )

Arthasan

Knight
Best answers
You should refuse the rematch if you got smashed, maybe? :lol:
Keller said:
think about your quarterfinal match mate  :iamamoron: (watch for walls while riding too, I heart it could stop cavs  :fruity: )
Haha, sounds funny, especially when I got no idea what are you talking about :wink: Imho, you should think about your quaterfinal match as well "mate" - your adventure with ECS will take only 1 week longer :fruity: Dunno if it's worth covering in shame :wink:

_RebelliouS_

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
Nobody understood the situation here guys , WeDontYou gave default to Legend because with finishing second place the group . They will get the chance to face AE earlier in quarters . My highly skilled inspection we are talking about here ! Yep they will try to take down AE !

Status
Not open for further replies.