[ECS] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Sil Good Feeling said:
it would be fun to Watch the 8 vs 8 players dueling : i mean each player vs player, the winner is team with more kills.
example team 1 with 5 kills beat team 2 with 3 kills
This way the more skilled team wins, and the overall result still depend on the average team skill, none on a pro duelist shoulders
also it would be a fast way to end a match
This would be like football penalties exciting beer and stuff  :cool: yay entertainments

Sil would you please shut up. Please remember he's only a trial member of RNGDs.

Asgeir said:
Sil Good Feeling said:
it would be fun to Watch the 8 vs 8 players dueling : i mean each player vs player, the winner is team with more kills.
This way the more skilled team wins, and the overall result still depend on the average team skill, none on a pro duelist shoulders
This would be like football penalties exciting beer and stuff  :cool: yay entertainments

Sil would you please shut up. Please remember he's only a trial member of RNGDs.

Sil Good Feeling said:

Yeah, we'll do that next WNL, to make it shorter.

Don't want to make a new thread, so.. Today we were playing in WNL_Germany_6 and we had a misbehaving clan member, so I had to ban him from the server, I chose a temporary ban, but he got banned permanently. That's because I have different administrator tools and next time I will be aware of the consequences :grin:

Nickname: Inf_HekizZ_Of_Lituaniae
Time: ~from 19:00 BST

I would be most grateful.

Regarding the transfers, i think folms is partially right.
My opinion to this: no transfer allowed at all in a cup like this one, and only one period of transfer in a break ( like in soccer i guess ) for the longer leagues like last wnl and enl .

Asgeir said:
Regarding the transfers, i think folms is partially right.
My opinion to this: no transfer allowed at all in a cup like this one, and only one period of transfer in a break ( like in soccer i guess ) for the longer leagues like last wnl and enl .

I think like you, because this system with transfers go against the clans. Would be great to have the opportunity to add only new players in the roster and for players of other clan just 1 week of transfers in a break. It would be a great tournament in my opinion.

Shemaforash said:
I still go by the idea that this is a team tournament and never a clan tournament.

Aye but, does it make sense to form a team for a tournament and get all the players from eliminated teams playing instead of the original ones? IMO you should allow only ONE transfer for team (even from other teams) every stage (so 1 in the Groupstages, 1 in the Quarter Finals, 1 in the Semi and so on..) so you don't get the transfer spam nor the total block of rosters.

Sir Icorda said:
Shemaforash said:
I still go by the idea that this is a team tournament and never a clan tournament.

Aye but, does it make sense to form a team for a tournament and get all the players from eliminated teams playing instead of the original ones?

this is the point, all the players from eliminated teams playing in other team. This is only a rq. If you are eliminated you cant play, like in football.

Back
Top Bottom