[ECS] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

As you can tell from the following rule:

Players may only switch team once during the tournament and they may only do this in the group stages. After the group stages teams may only add players to their roster who have not played in the tournament.

It was never the intention to allow players from eliminated teams to play for other teams later in the tournament. It was a loophole that appeared because not all teams are eliminated at the same time.

But yeah, what Lust said basically.

Sure:smile:) I have a different theory:smile:
But as I said, I won't make drama about this topic now, but as soon as the tournament will end. I just don't want anyone to call me any bad.

pro.faiL said:
Sure:smile:) I have a different theory:smile:
But as I said, I won't make drama about this topic now, but as soon as the tournament will end.
Well I'm sure you've got people on the edge of their seats with the threat of your inevitable whining about how the top teams are scared of KURWA and their attempts to forge a super team that might topple them.

That's what you said, I didn't say and mean anything like that. It's not about our team, it's not even about this league. I'm not here to get some "new" members to our team and we actually never invited people to join us. Members you can see in our roster came and asked if they can join us.

Inevitable whining? Please Lust, I didn't expect that.

pro.faiL said:
Hey guys,
Today I'm here to start arguing with the new rule which says former members of defeated teams can not join other teams. I don't want to make a drama, but seriously, what the ****?

Go home, mate...
or play bf4, and if needed i can kick your ass there

I think there shouldn't be any argue, this tourney is good and I don't want to pour into the boiler, the rule is important IMO.

Let's just have fun, as we did with this game, we'd be grateful for tournaments at all and for Lust's work with this great community, I'm happy to be part of it :smile:

So guys, let's just have fun, it's the spirit of videogames, you can argue in RL like me or you usually do!

i guess this is more like a map suggestion but, add some objects to the places where there are invisible walls in maps (mainly verloren and mountain fortress) so they block the visibility through those spots. pls.

omg thug lyfe kurwa we teik in all da tröLlz

We're having some really long breaks lately.

It would be nice to have teams a little more confident in making use of this rule:

Due to scheduling constraints and the paucity of servers, you have 15 minutes to gather your players on a server and begin the match. Teams are not obliged to wait more than 5 minutes between maps and 3 minutes between sets. If a team fails to turn up to the server 15 minutes after the scheduled match team then the team present may leave the server and be awarded a default win.

I think there are teams that would rather keep things moving a lot of the time but this is a very difficult thing for a team to force on their opponent.

Folms said:
Exactly.
Was the duelling option actuallly serious? It is so ridiclious that it makes me cry at night.

Don't really see the issue with the duelling method. If both teams agree I think it's an exciting way to decide a match. No team is under any obligation to do it so I fail to see how it's so awful.

I'm happy for teams to select a method, though I thought it was clear that teams could simply say they'd use the default method instantly. I'm going to look at rewording that section after the Renegades vs Teutonic Knights match.

Duels don't settle for anything.
I'm not biased. I see duels as a waste of time, maybe because I suck at them :razz:
But nevertheless, they do not determine anything. Some people are absolutely awful at duelling but great in a team, and it just puts them on the spot.
Sure the art of duelling should be awarded in some way or another, but that's why we have 3 people wearing helardic mail on Ludus. In my opinion, duelling needs to be kept seperate from major TEAM tournaments. Of course if two teams agree to have it duelled, then, sure who cares? But under no circumstances a team should be forced to duel and then to be called cowards.

Folms said:
Duels don't settle for anything.
I'm not biased. I see duels as a waste of time, maybe because I suck at them :razz:
But nevertheless, they do not determine anything. Some people are absolutely awful at duelling but great in a team, and it just puts them on the spot.
Sure the art of duelling should be awarded in some way or another, but that's why we have 3 people wearing helardic mail on Ludus. In my opinion, duelling needs to be kept seperate from major TEAM tournaments. Of course if two teams agree to have it duelled, then, sure who cares? But under no circumstances a team should be forced to duel and then to be called cowards.
Under the current ruleset, no team can be forced to duel. Pretty hard to regulate a bit of smack talk.

Back
Top Bottom