Economy HotIfx did the opposite

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello so basically i bought a caravan the one that is over 20000 denars and at the first day it got me 500 denars and some days after that 120 or so but now i am getting no profits not even losses for some in game days now the caravan is still there and moves about but it is like it dosnt exist. Is this normal for a new caravan. First time player with caravans. And if it is normal what is happening with it. Also it a 1.51 version with no mods.
It takes time for them to to build up the initial investment and return money, I always say give it a season atleast which is 21 days, also there are certain things to do to increase profits, if you really want to max profits since your new I highly suggest you check out my video I made which took me 3 days to make and has been endorsed by Dev mexxico, its a little long but trust me if you want to make money with caravans I have over 600 hours into trading and even have trader play throughs as well on my channel any questions just leave them on Youtube I get them instantly on my phone

Current update 1.5.1 caravans are fine, workshops are not there yet, even in my 3000 days playthrough. The prosperity levels should be much higher, but with the current prosperity growth design, they wont rise up (cause of malus to prosperity cause of quests / issues).

I will upload my savegame, so you can check how the material prices are in all cities, i cannot gain any real levels of trade, because all prices are so close together. It might be, that the prosperity factor comes in again here, low prosperity, low demands for special goods. So i can only test this with a 100% 1.5.1 playthrough.

I also noticed that when you sell a certain good for a margin, the prices get back adjusted so quickly, you can only sell a couple units, and no more profit = no more Trade XP. I guess horses is the only real deal in leveling Trade.

Current update 1.5.1 caravans are fine, workshops are not there yet, even in my 3000 days playthrough. The prosperity levels should be much higher, but with the current prosperity growth design, they wont rise up (cause of malus to prosperity cause of quests / issues).

I will upload my savegame, so you can check how the material prices are in all cities, i cannot gain any real levels of trade, because all prices are so close together. It might be, that the prosperity factor comes in again here, low prosperity, low demands for special goods. So i can only test this with a 100% 1.5.1 playthrough.

I also noticed that when you sell a certain good for a margin, the prices get back adjusted so quickly, you can only sell a couple units, and no more profit = no more Trade XP. I guess horses is the only real deal in leveling Trade.
I have leveled to 225 but I haven't been 3000 days in yet, when I do testing for mexxico I normally test around 1000-1500, I agree caravans are good but workshops can be terrible they need a serious overhaul because I will get a brewery in askar that has grain for 6 or 7 and buy all the beer and can struggle sometimes to make just over 100, just doesnt seem right

Back
Top Bottom