[ECL2] Suggestions & Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

i would propose one cd key listed per player. If a player logs onto an official tournament server with a different ID they should be banned for a match. would soon stop people doing it hopefully, If said ID has been used previously by a different play (and not just listed but used) then ban for whole tournament

edit* ofc it would be nice if teams would stop using banned players and being just general scumbags like Malta were. Only thing we can do is keep handing down punishments like this and the one to Russia in the NC and hope people figure out that cheating isnt cool in time for bannerlord

So if zDevilBox decided to play 2x2 on an official server with another ID he must've been banned?
It doesn't really solves the problem, cus players desire to cheat would cheat anyway. IP checking system would be perfect at this point but there're problems with it as well

_Osiris_ said:
what possible reason could he have for using someone elses/a second ID? If you cant play with your set ID then dont play on that server ^^
Did you read all the posts? It's been said he needed his second ID to use a character in Mercs mod, he didn't need it native. That's all.

Silvernj said:
_Osiris_ said:
what possible reason could he have for using someone elses/a second ID? If you cant play with your set ID then dont play on that server ^^
Did you read all the posts? It's been said he needed his second ID to use a character in Mercs mod, he didn't need it native. That's all.

Ahh he was only key sharing with arni so they could do something dodgy elsewhere, thats ok then.

Guess he should be more careful when coming to native. But i dont make the rules i can only suggest what we could do in the future and that if he logged into an official server with an ID that isn't his own then he would be banned for at least a match.

Not saying he did anything wrong just that i would make it wrong for the future :grin:

I think the issue might be disallowing once shared keys
tho some players will join official servers someone else's nicknames and that will make a bunch of additional problems

afaik that should be covered by this rule :

Any game ID listed to a player in a team roster must be unique to that player (using a game ID that has been used by any other player at any point is forbidden).

Let me explain:
The most dangerous and coward villain in the history of competitive Warband (A R N I) is terribly dissapointed with your attitude and your new rules which don't allow him to do his malevolent, treacherous deeds - sharing key with his minions. Arni decides to punish you! Right before your game against AE in finals of WNL6 the MLG edition that pervert joins the server using shared ID under your nickname!!! By the rules you yourself written admins ban you and you lose the most important game in your lifetime! ****!

It's pretty unbelievable but imagine it wouldn't be for you but for some russian guy. Who would hesitate to ban a russian?

OurGloriousLeader said:
The current rule that if you play in an official match with a shared key seems sufficient to me, as shared key players cannot be verified. Anything else is pretty vague.

So you make this rule now?? But your neglecting anything that happens before this rule?

Silvernj said:
_Osiris_ said:

He could just change his account so that it uses same ID as his native ID, takes about as much time as your warband takes to launch

OurGloriousLeader said:
Since Korobas/Devilbox played with the ID he signed up with, which has no compelling evidence of being used by others, admins will not be taking any action against the player and are satisfied it was indeed him that played. That he has access to another shared key is not condoned but doesn't technically break any of our rules, like the previous case did.
You guys can stop talking about Korobas, you won't get anything from it, admins have decided nothing will happen against him as he didn't break any rules.

Back
Top Bottom