[ECL2] Suggestions & Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Korobas plays with 20 fps this whole tournament, screenshots show it. I checked his IPs before, all lead to the city he lives (Ufa) not where Arni lives (Moscow). Also, go check the pings! Arni plays with ~50 and Korobas plays with ~80.

Korobas and Arni are good friends, the key sharing is shady ofcourse, but it wasn't Arni vs Tq, it was Korobas (IPs and fps shows enough lol).

Gorlock said:
Regarding the information found by Apollo and Anchor, korobas should be banned.
Banning Korobas is silly. You'd ban him on what evidence? That he joined the server woth one of Arni his millions IDs (which he didn't even use)? And because he hasn't played mercs on his original account? Please get some common sense.. :lol: Everyone can make multiple accounts on mercs mod, he might have used one of his multiple accounts.

Yes, you should. If it was to be Arni, why didn't he play in the final? I even talked to Arni 30 minutes before the final asking if Korobas was coming.

You have 0 proof it's Arni, go and continue with these weird ass conspiracies, I'm enjoying my day in Croatia laughing at you dumbasses thinking we're cheating. :lol:

Wub Wub Wub Wub Bwaaah said:
Yes, you should. If it was to be Arni, why didn't he play in the final? I even talked to Arni 30 minutes before the final asking if Korobas was coming.

You have 0 proof it's Arni, go and continue with these weird ass conspiracies, I'm enjoying my day in Croatia laughing at you dumbasses thinking we're cheating. :lol:

Wub Wub Wub Wub Bwaaah said:
Gorlock said:
Regarding the information found by Apollo and Anchor, korobas should be banned.
Banning Korobas is silly. You'd ban him on what evidence? That he joined the server woth one of Arni his millions IDs (which he didn't even use)? And because he hasn't played mercs on his original account? Please get some common sense.. :lol: Everyone can make multiple accounts on mercs mod, he might have used one of his multiple accounts.

Regarding this I had the admins check, this is the only account they found with this id. So No.

MaHuD said:
Say hi to your dad in Croatia for me Tallie :wink:
I will, haha! :grin:

Prince Apollo said:
Regarding this I had the admins check, this is the only account they found with this id. So No.
I assumed he might have another account, not saying he has one. But that still doesn't change the fact you have 0 proof that it's actually Arni.. x)

He isn't saying that he is Arni... he said someone got banned for logging on with an ID that was linked to Arni. Your guy did the same and was not banned. (Admins said first ban was a mistake) Using a game ID that is not unique to you is forbidden which is the point Apollo was making

Reading helps.

That would mean that the admins keep forwarding this "mistake", which would be the stupidest thing they could do.

Also there's a difference in both cases. "Devil" wanted to play with an ID linked to Arni, Korobas didn't as he changed his. Korobas didn't sign up with an ID from Arni nor did he play with one.

Using your brain helps.

Since Korobas/Devilbox played with the ID he signed up with, which has no compelling evidence of being used by others, admins will not be taking any action against the player and are satisfied it was indeed him that played. That he has access to another shared key is not condoned but doesn't technically break any of our rules, like the previous case did.

You'll also see an announcement regarding Malta. Thread open.

Devilbox never said he played merc same day as the match was. He could've not played warband for 2 days before match and just had the ID from his last playtime. And no it's not against rules to use 2 different ID's in mercs

It has nothing to do with the ECL: your cd-key is proof that taleworlds allows you to play their game. Sharing cd-keys is essentially a crime.

At this point more relevant would be opening a thread with the discussion about changing rules in forthcoming tournaments or, perhaps, calling the police.
The first option seems fine as there're a lot of questions about the rules after every tournament so an open discussion would be cool
By the way, I'm just curious how exactly you want to change the ruleset. "Any player seen with another ID must be banned"?

Back
Top Bottom