[ECL2] Suggestions & Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Why does he need Arni's key? He could have just bought another key of his own. I really don't get why people try to defend key sharing; it completely bypasses the ID system and destroys any trust in the player who does so.

I don't know about Mercs, tho I think multiple keys are not allowed there too. However it has nothing to do with native ECL

However you can report this situation to merc admins perhaps they will ban him...

@Watly, he didn't need it in ECL. He needed it in Mercs and he forgot to change it before joining native. He was singned up with his own native key.

Silver, you don't seem to be getting the point. If he shows that he has Arni's key, how can we trust him not to give his own key to Arni in return?

Silvernj said:
_Osiris_ said:
he needed those extra keys to cheat in the NC :razz: The only reason to use other peoples keys is to do shady **** somewhere
Find any proofs that he cheated in NC before you write something like that.

In Mercenaries mod or cRPG every key is related to a certain character. He uses an extra key to get the access to another character.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,328546.0.html

Hello Warbladers,

There's a confession to be made. I cheated in this Nations' Cup by joining the Georgian Team with someone elses ID.

If people are willing to use multiple keys to breach rules in other mods why would we trust them to not do it in native? Key sharing should be punishable by having the key deactivated imo. The only reason to use someone elses CD key is to do something that you know is wrong ^^ from grinding on someone elses char in a mod to getting round a ban there is no need for it. 

If you cant play a game without cheating or trying to get unfair advantages then you shouldnt play the game :p

Silvernj said:
You can't, no. At this point you'd like to check his IP and speak with the team, I guess. And I think it was already done.

You can get a vpn which shows your in Japan when you could be in Iceland :razz: - Ip/Ping can never be trusted tbh man.

Thought we were talking about zDevilBox and his keys.
Prince Apollo said:
You can get a vpn which shows your in Japan when you could be in Iceland :razz: - Ip/Ping can never be trusted tbh man.
Alright, Prince Apollo. I'm pretty low at computre science and stuff, i need my dad to launch my warband and internet explorer, but could you show me a way to falsify a certain ip address?

Still sharing keys is very stupid I don't know why you are supporting it Silver? Do you share keys or something??

Edit - Seems your trying to pick on me here haha I made a valid point no need to cry Ruski.

Ye I also checked with a admin on mercs, so his defense was he was on mercs previsously with it on the day.. Check it for yourself it was last used 29th of July, The match when he used the id after playing mercs was 31st so the evidence shows you did not play mercs that day.

bWGr3vN.png

Yeah pretty sure that pirate mod got shut down a long time ago. I remember homer talking about that is the reason he put copy right stuff on his things. Regarding the information found by Apollo and Anchor, korobas should be banned.

Rofl, сompare our ping/IP during all this time, VPN can't fake IP subnet, if i wanting to cheating, then I wouldn't have missed the grand final(Arni), but at that time I was resting in another city.
Nice logic, I wrote something about a pirate mercs? And you rly think Arni has one acc in mercs? lol
3160078 it's my ID(new), check all info about ping/ip here(arni never use this key, cuz he is new)

Back
Top Bottom