[ECL2] Suggestions & Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Wub Wub Wub Wub Bwaaah said:
RobinWar said:
Do you really need him? xD
It's not about whether we need him or not, I asked it because it hasn't been stated somewhere "officially". But I got my answer now, so no worries. :smile:

Ridiculious question eitherway. You seriously want cheater scrubs like him in your team? Pathetic team then :wink:

Ceasar said:
Ridiculious question eitherway. You seriously want cheater scrubs like him in your team? Pathetic team then :wink:
I've cheated myself aswell, so this team is pathetic already :party: But seriously, Woj is a friend of mine, so if he wants to join I'll obviously accept him. :smile:

Thank you for reminding us of your fair past. Now keep this thread on-topic.

Gorlock will still take part in certain decisions, he's just unable to moderate the board.

I've already talked with OGL about Svan his suspension, but I'd still like to see the "proof" of it. Since OGL was unable to show it, I'm hereby asking for it to the other admins. :smile:

For the record, I agree with the suspension if Svan broke a rule, but I'd still want to see it with my own eyes (aka screens).

Surkan said:
The evidence given to us is valid and there's no question about it. We don't feel the need to share it at this time.
The only time Svan joined to watch was at the end of a round, the round was already over. This would mean that after 10 seconds he would go back to the usual locked camera. Afterwards he left and went offline aswell. Now explain to me how this is a problem?

ImB_Smiley said:
fight fight fight!
*grabs popcorn*
:razz: I don't like it when people ban/suggest bans to my players, only because they're Russian. If that's the reason, they're just like Watly with his famous comment "all russians are shady and cheaters".

Wub Wub Wub Wub Bwaaah said:
ImB_Smiley said:
fight fight fight!
*grabs popcorn*
:razz: I don't like it when people ban/suggest bans to my players, only because they're Russian. If that's the reason, they're just like Watly with his famous comment "all russians are shady and cheaters".
I don't like it when people question obvious cheating. Your player was found cheating, we were sent evidence on it and we acted on the given evidence. We don't care if he's Russian, Dutch or Georgian. Cheating is cheating and we'll punish for it.

Back
Top Bottom