[ECL2] Semi-Finals Fixtures

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Several of the admins felt that the ending was invalid of the Tq vs RR semi finals match due to an unfortunate breach of admin passwords. Several of the admins had their own ideas of how to resolve this situation and I put up my thought of recreating the first two rounds via kill list so RR would have the same armor advantage starting out. We felt that the loss of a SEVERE armor advantage was too unfair to RR so in return my idea was voted by the majority of the admin team. Thats summing it up anyways.

It was resolved at the time by OGL.... RR also carried on playing for 3 rounds that we beat them on. Two admins were there at the time OGL and Yami. But now RR be salty on the forums and message admins and it somehow ends up in there favor hahahaha Ok  :roll:

Kragen said:
Ye thanks for changing their minds and helping poor rr since they cant win on their own ! I hope they can do it now and not fail so hard again ! Good luck have fun !
Prince Apollo said:
It was resolved at the time by OGL.... RR also carried on playing for 3 rounds that we beat them on. Two admins were there at the time OGL and Yami. But now RR be salty on the forums and message admins and it somehow ends up in there favor hahahaha Ok  :roll:

You two are genuinely some of the dumbest people on this forum. It's amazing to me that both of you can manage to type such garbage while believing that you're in the right. It's no wonder you're both in the same clan, which is coincidentally invite only.

I feel the need to mention that both teams have been extremely disrespectful towards administrators. Both RR and Tq have crossed the lines and if it weren't for both teams behaving this way, it'd more than likely result in a default win for the team behaving properly. Insults and just disrespectful behaviour isn't something we'll continue to accept. The chats you have with tournament administrators shouldn't be used for outing your frustration, they're only there as a way of communicating regarding important information. I kindly request both teams to stop insulting on the forums, in-game and on steam as long as the chat is with a player of this tournament or an administrator.

If you feel the need to discuss an American being part of our team, this is not the place for it, nor was the way it was worded appropriate. An American tournament administrator was added to represent the small but important presence of the American community, we're not here to hate eachother based on where we live, we're here to play a video game that we all enjoy. If you have any issues with where a certain player or administrator comes from, I would recommend not signing up to future tournaments that are available to everyone. We're all very welcoming to eachother and that is something that I have always appreciated about these tournaments, they have to deal with high ping but they still decide to partake in our tournaments and that's something you shouldn't forget.

As of the match, the banning of players, no matter who did it, hugely favoured Tq in the way it was handled. It was decided by us that the current score didn't represent what we thought would've happened if the match had continued as is, so therefore we thoroughly discussed it and decided that this is the best way of handling with the current situation. There's no bias involved, and if anyone is to disagree with that, you should at least take your time to back it up with actual arguments instead of insults. The likes of "cancer admin", "retarded ******", "biased ****" and "fat ****s" isn't a way of outing that in an even remotely proper way, and it's something that'll be completely ignored, if not used against you as per our rules on behaviour.

The fact that we've been extremely lenient on previous cases of insulting doesn't mean we'll continue to be so, we're not putting our time in this tournament just to be insulted and hated for making decisions that we feel are right. If you don't agree, I advice you try and run a tournament yourself in which issues like this arise and hope you'll have a better way of dealing with the situation, because quite frankly, it's impossible to keep everyone happy after such incidents, as has been shown in the past. The decision on the current situation will stand as it is, we've discussed it and we've agreed on it.

Knights of Malta 9 - 8 Fearless

Mountain Fortress:
HKMZgoM.jpg
Dzn3qk8.jpg

Castellum
GFmExJ0.jpg
qk9bpxi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom