[ECL2] Livestreams & Recordings

Users who are viewing this thread

Gorlock

Knight at Arms

QM2GYrs.png

European Challenge League

This is a thread where livestreams and recordings will be announced and archived. Enjoy!

5620582193_07207bc789_o.png
SeasonStageTeamsCastersDate
VOD Links
ECL2Week 1Fearless vs RRBRO_Warband17/06/2016
ECL2Week 2Balestra vs Malta (POV)Nexoner23/06/2016
ECL2Week 3Balestra vs Panda & Friends (POV)Nexoner30/06/2016
ECL2Week 4Fearless vs TranquillityBRO_Warband08/07/2016
ECL2Week 4Balestra vs Rising Rivals (POV)Nexoner10/07/2016
ECL2Week 5Balestra vs ggez (POV)Nexoner16/07/2016
ECL2Week 5Brothers of Meridian vs TranquillityNexoner17/07/2016
ECL2Week 5Fearless vs Rising RivalsBRO_Warband17/07/2016
ECL2Semi-FinalsFearless vs MaltaBRO_Warband02/08/2016
ECL2FinalsRising Rivals vs MaltaBRO_Warband06/08/2016

Credit to Deacon for layout​

I guess I'll be kicking this off with a stream of Fearless Vs RR tonight at 19:30 https://www.twitch.tv/bro_warband

Tq will be streaming this match should be a good one. You will find the match on our new twitch channel - https://www.twitch.tv/tq_tv

Miracle Express said:
Fearless vs Winkyface will be on Sunday at 16:00BST.

HYi1QaK.png

Sorry y'all, I was on """"""""""""""vacation"""""""""""""""""

I should also note that I need a video link for those two matches if you want them posted. I dont see any past broadcast for them.

Hey, was sad to see you go :sad:

Here is a link to my stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZVlSoNMsc0

I somehow doubt you will be getting one from TQ

Prince Apollo said:
Yeah our first stream didnt go well.... - 2nd one.... I can't write the reason without being punished by Surkan the allmighty. SRY.
Why would I punish you for telling the reason?
Winkyface didn't want YOU to stream their match, and because I know how you behave I found it a reasonable request, so I decided you were unfit to stream the match.

Surkan said:
If you wish to stream matches for this community, you need to ensure the community doesn't dislike you. If you and Apollo go about bothering everyone, you can't expect us to tell people "hey, they're really cool guys you should let them stream your match lol!". That's not how this works, not how it's ever worked. You should reconsider your behaviour if you truly wish to stream matches.

However, you going around trying to annoy Winkyface and their players is something I don't appreciate. You know well enough what you're doing and I won't accept it.

Ye we were forced to leave the server 10min after the match was supposed to start due to Winkys "not really care about both warband and the community and the whole tournament", "Wolfpack and friends signed up to have fun", "And they don't want to be stremed" :roll:
But anyway. I hope we can do one stream this week.

Well, let me make it clear. Winkyface didn't want Apollo to stream and then when I ask Berta if they allow BRO to stream, he just said like: "why do u want this match to be streamed?" or sth like that. It seemed like Winkyface didn't want stream at all. So I didn't ask any streamer else. In the match day, Tq came to server and Winkyface said that they will not play the match if its going to be streamed. So I asked Apollo and Kragen to leave.

There will be disagreements during the tournament but we shouldn't make it bigger. I hope Tq or other streamers will stream important matches in the future. :smile:

Shemaforash said:
I may be wrong, but teams don't have a say in who streams their match according to rules in previous tournaments. Is it not the same in this one? It's a privilege to be streamed.
You're wrong.

According to our rules;
All matches are eligible for live-streaming and recording. Streamers and Channels do not need to get permission in order to stream matches, though they should contact the relevant teams in advance of the match and notify them. If for whatever reason teams do not wish their match to be streamed they may contact an event admin for a decision.
If complaints are made, it's up to the administrators to decide what's to happen. In this case, due to the known behaviour of the streamers, it was decided that it'd be best for the match itself and the tournament for the match to not be streamed by them.

Current ECL rule is :

All matches are eligible for live-streaming and recording. Streamers and Channels do not need to get permission in order to stream matches, though they should contact the relevant teams in advance of the match and notify them. If for whatever reason teams do not wish their match to be streamed they may contact an event admin for a decision.

Rules from ECS :

(5) Referees and Streamers do not need to get permission to spectate a game, but they have to notify the relevant teams before joining.
(6) Only streamers who have been accredited by the tournament admins are allowed to stream tournament matches.2

I guess if TQ isn't an accredited streamer they don't have an automatic right. I havent seen them stream but if winkey believe they will just insult them a lot then i guess they could take it to admins

We informed both teams 2 days before the match and we had ogls permission to stream the match.

Let's not turn this thread into a discussion. If you have more questions regarding the matter, feel free to move over to the thread made for such.

Right on, well its kinda been updated, but at the moment the Malta vs Balstera link doesnt work and I will probably remove it if I dont get a video, I could have sworn it was linked to a video and not the channel itself.

Back
Top Bottom