[ECL1] Week 4 Fixtures

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wub Wub Wub Wub Bwaaah said:
I already gave you the full-blast ingame, but I just want to say that it was the worst match I've ever experienced with you. This wasn't the match I hoped for. It's not only your fault (although you guys were showing bad sportsmanship), but also ours with our commander leaving before the match - so no commander, important players ragequitting during the match and no morale to want to play and finish the game.

Once again, I gave you the full blast ingame, I'll stop here now. I won't say ''gg wp'' because it was just the worst match so far.
What's the issue?

I already gave you the full-blast ingame, but I just want to say that it was the worst match I've ever experienced with you. This wasn't the match I hoped for. It's not only your fault (although you guys were showing bad sportsmanship), but also ours with our commander leaving before the match - so no commander, important players ragequitting during the match and no morale to want to play and finish the game.

Once again, I gave you the full blast ingame, I'll stop here now. I won't say ''gg wp'' because it was just the worst match so far.
sound like every match u played against us, lel

(although you guys were showing bad sportsmanship)
Is this a joke? I believe you are the last person who should talk about fair play. We even waited you for 20 min just because your player wasn't available. On second spawn of sandiboush, we wanted a quick reset because we accidently had 3 cavs but you didnt accept, your cav even came to our base and killed our player who was replying to you. I think this is the kind of fair play you were waiting from us.  Its so ridiculous that you come here and dissort the reality. Anyway it was an exciting match. GG WQ, you played very well.

That is what it means to be a team, you are responsible for each other. Crying over absence for your leader doesn't make anything better, but put you into a pathetic situation man. Just face it, and ensure this never happens again on your side so you won't have to make excuses for your loss.

Just to have you informed guys: We are currently investigating the issue. The outcome will be posted tonight or tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom