qlv2TO2.png

ZcSttc3.png

cMGHLo5.png

j50OEAD.png

Fix the ID of Battle Ready Orphans' :
Dwarez-1072466

Add to Warriors of Quiperland :
SouL-24080

Yeah, really nice match! Thank you guys for this reset there, that was very kind!! Although we could have done better, it was a nice match! Always a pleasure to meet you on the battlefield. :grin:

Good Luck for holding the top three, I think you are definitly one of the most advanced teams in this tournament!

Magnus_XIV said:
Yeah, really nice match! Thank you guys for this reset there, that was very kind!! Although we could have done better, it was a nice match! Always a pleasure to meet you on the battlefield. :grin:

Good Luck for holding the top three, I think you are definitly one of the most advanced teams in this tournament!

Thanks mate, yeah, Im sure you can do better! You have a lot of new guys in team like Volcom, so imo you just need to practise more.  :grin:
P.S: good luck to Viktor with his domination desires :grin:

HITMEN vs ESPADA

We had problems during our match. I mistake one of the fractions under which we had to play, we played Nords vs Saranids  not Nords vs Vegirs.
After first  map it was score: 6-2 for HITMEN
mb163.jpg

mb164.jpg

Searching  map and factions on the second map I saw i  made a mistake with factions on the first map.  Espada wanted retries map,  so we started  play our match  again.

First spawn with correct  factions.
mb165.jpg

After this spawn ESPADA dont want play more. So i send message to Surkan about our situation,  and he speak with leader of ESPADA.

Anyway thanks for good match and really sory for my mistake. 
I must stop drink whisky before the match.

We played on ECS _DE_2

Virion said:
Anyway thanks for good match and really sory for my mistake. 
I must stop drink whisky before the match.

We played on ECS _DE_2

If nobody from both teams said anything about the factions it's not really your fault:grin: I mean noone recognized it for 8 rounds? Why should you be up to be blamed for it then?:grin:

Darth Light said:
Magnus_XIV said:

Thanks mate, yeah, Im sure you can do better! You have a lot of new guys in team like Volcom, so imo you just need to practise more.  :grin:
P.S: good luck to Victor with his domination desires :grin:
Viktor*  :grin:

Viktor said:
Darth Light said:
Magnus_XIV said:

P.S: good luck to Victor with his domination desires :grin:
Viktor*  :grin:
Accept my apologies, mate, fixed it.  :grin:

IIRC it was 12:4 for DAM, but I don't have screenshots.  Lust was streaming, so he or Vincent can cofirm that or correct me.
Thunders 4:12 DAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom